PDA

View Full Version : Rampage/Liddell, get it hot.

Dave Van Skike
05-27-2007, 01:24 AM
Won't be up long....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l58ubEtMGVw

Mike ODonnell
05-27-2007, 08:06 AM
yep gone....who won for those of us who didnt see it? My money was on Rampage kicking Liddell's butt......but alas got caught up in the Red Sox and Guinness and forgot about it....

update...wow ok you know you are now going big when EPSN.com has the video on it's front page.....1st rounder....damn.....I knew I should of put money on it....oh well

Yael Grauer
05-27-2007, 08:55 AM
That fight was absolutely insane. I couldn't believe it. Same with the Jardine fight.

Greg Everett
05-27-2007, 10:54 AM
SPOILER ALERT!

i wasn't surprised. i have immense respect for liddel, but jackson is no slouch. quite the contrary. i think he was the best match-up for liddel so far--similar enough styles that liddel's approach didn't work as well as is does with other fighters. he just went in ready bang, wasn't a bit intimidated, and both showed very clearly.

the jardine fight was the best. holy shit. alexander is going to clean up. i can't wait to see that dude fight again.

i'm also glad parisyan won. he's a solid fighter who's been plugging away for so long and never quite breaking into the super big time. maybe he'll get his title shot soon.

Joel Munoz
05-29-2007, 11:41 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/Quinton%2Bjackson/video/x238ww_chuck-liddell-vs-quinton-jackson

New link to the fight.

Yael Grauer
05-29-2007, 11:45 AM
Parisyan is awesome, his throws are incredible. Was happy to see Starnes win. And of course I was totally totally stoked about Belcher. He deserved it. I wanted to see it though, not sure why they didn't air it...

I was disappointed with both Liddell and Jardine and those fights ending so quickly.

Robert Allison
05-29-2007, 12:24 PM
SPOILER ALERT!

i wasn't surprised. i have immense respect for liddel, but jackson is no slouch. quite the contrary. i think he was the best match-up for liddel so far--similar enough styles that liddel's approach didn't work as well as is does with other fighters. he just went in ready bang, wasn't a bit intimidated, and both showed very clearly.

the jardine fight was the best. holy shit. alexander is going to clean up. i can't wait to see that dude fight again.

i'm also glad parisyan won. he's a solid fighter who's been plugging away for so long and never quite breaking into the super big time. maybe he'll get his title shot soon.

Agreed. I missed the fight, but was not at all surprised. Liddel has been on a tear for a while now, but Rampage dominated him in their first fight. There is some talk now about a match-up between Rampage and Dan Henderson. I suspect that would be a war...

It would be nice to see Parisyan get a title shot. He has already beaten Serra once, and it would make for a nice rematch. But GSP might get a shot at Serra first.

Neal Winkler
05-29-2007, 01:05 PM
Parisyan would be a good fight for Serra, but when is Sanchez going to get a title shot?

Yael Grauer
05-29-2007, 01:37 PM
Parisyan would be a good fight for Serra, but when is Sanchez going to get a title shot?

If they give it to Koschek instead, I'm going to be pissed. He's got a good record, but he's fought nobodies!

Pierre Auge
05-29-2007, 03:55 PM
It would be nice to see Liddell actually train for more than a few weeks pre-fight... Rampage did some good work on that one!

Dave Van Skike
05-29-2007, 07:19 PM
It would be nice to see Liddell actually train for more than a few weeks pre-fight... Rampage did some good work on that one!

What makes you think he didn't train? His prep is typically very good, he looked sharp enough, just got caught out, did something he rarely does, went offensive. ...Jackson was clearly prepared and executed a good plan and it paid off early.

I love watching Rampage but I actually think a rematch would be interesting. it's a good style match up....

Yael Grauer
05-29-2007, 07:24 PM
There's an interview with Hackleman on sherdog.com which mentions what Iceman's mistake was.