PDA

View Full Version : Sleep!

Troy Archie
05-30-2007, 07:52 PM
It's important, no? Started reading Lights Out and I'm blown away by the awesomeness of this book. Thank you Robb for forcing it down our throats for such a long time. Too bad it took me even longer to pick it up.

So now what can be done to get a better nights rest? I've got my room pretty much light proofed. I sleep with a fan on to keep the room cool and provide a bit of ambient soothing sound. I take a magnesium and zinc supplement before bed. What else can be done?

Mike ODonnell
05-30-2007, 08:42 PM
shut off the computer and go to bed.....

Scott Kustes
05-31-2007, 07:20 AM
Shut off the computer/TV 30-45 minutes before going to bed. Reading will help you fall asleep and might actually teach you something vs the TV which is mostly mindless.

Robb Wolf
05-31-2007, 08:00 AM
Glad you liked it! One of my all time favorites! That and Protein Power Life plan...they both kick ass.

Scott and MOD hit the sleep aid side of things.

Tony Ferous
06-01-2007, 02:45 AM
Yes, a great book. I was gonna ask if the authors T. S. Wiley or Bent Formby had written anything since, but i see this on amazon by Wiley:

Sex, Lies, and Menopause: The Shocking Truth About Synthetic Hormones and the Benefits of Natural Alternatives (Paperback) 2004

Anyone read that? In always interested in sex and lies!

Robb Wolf
06-01-2007, 09:13 AM
Also an excellent book. Very women's health oriented but a good read for male and female alike.

Scott Kustes
06-01-2007, 10:02 AM
I've read it. Good stuff. It should be read by anyone that a) is female or b) cares about a female.