PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Glory of paleopancakes!

Daniel Miller
06-16-2007, 11:36 AM
I just made the paleo pancakes from PM issue 7. I added a bit of vanilla extract then topped them with a mixture of blueberries w/ coconut milk and vanilla egg white powder. Oh sweet glory.

Thanks Mr Scotty Hagnas. You're a genius.

Robb Wolf
06-21-2007, 05:11 PM
I just made the paleo pancakes from PM issue 7. I added a bit of vanilla extract then topped them with a mixture of blueberries w/ coconut milk and vanilla egg white powder. Oh sweet glory.

Thanks Mr Scotty Hagnas. You're a genius.

What Scotty makes is Genius...Scotty however is a Certified Culinary Stud (CCS).

Just as a point of clarification.

Daniel Miller
06-21-2007, 06:54 PM
CCS, got it.

Scotty Hagnas
06-21-2007, 07:47 PM
Glad you like them. I've got a new, much simplified method now. I'll try to get the new one out soon....

CCS? Mmmmm... maybe I should start a certification! ;-)

Scotty Hagnas
CrossFit Portland

Troy Archie
06-21-2007, 09:12 PM
I've been making some kick ass cookies the last while that I've been meaning to send off for the PM...Next batch I'll take a picture.

Robb Wolf
06-22-2007, 06:06 AM
Glad you like them. I've got a new, much simplified method now. I'll try to get the new one out soon....

CCS? Mmmmm... maybe I should start a certification! ;-)

Scotty Hagnas
CrossFit Portland
I'm all over it! Walshy will kick our collective ass's for handing out a cert however.

Eva Claire Synkowski
08-11-2007, 10:55 AM
just tried the simpler recipe in this month's issue - it's genius. total pancake-like consistency too.

thank you scotty!

Stuart Brauer
12-26-2008, 06:23 AM
you wouldn't want to post that recipe up here and share with the rest of us, woulda ya?

Daniel Labuz
12-26-2008, 05:58 PM
I tried this recipe used on MDA, it's quite filling and delicious

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/the-many-uses-of-almond-meal/