View Full Version : An IF blog

Steve Shafley
07-08-2007, 08:16 PM
From an IF for lean mass "pioneer".

http://leangains.blogspot.com/

I forgot if I posted this before.

Jeff Bearden
07-09-2007, 04:39 AM
That's pretty interesting. I can't wait for his website to become available.

Mike ODonnell
07-09-2007, 06:28 AM
The secret is out!

Damn...I better hurry up with my books and DVDs then!...of course my version has Guinness....so better get my website name saved...bodybyguinness.com

Troy Archie
07-09-2007, 09:54 AM
It's interestesting to see other people from different (sport?) diciplines playing around with IF'n and posting similar accounts and results.

Dave Van Skike
07-09-2007, 10:57 AM
Do I recognize this guy from Lyle's board? I thought he was a fan of accessorizing with stuff like winny and DNP? maybe I'm mistaking him for someone else.

Stuart Mather
07-09-2007, 11:05 AM
Really interesting that he's collaborating on a soon to be released book with Lyle Macdonald. I noticed this comment on IF and Metabolic Rate while he was listing the benefits of IF:

*Increased metabolism during the fast. Ironically, most people think itīs the other way around.*

Stuart.

Robb Wolf
07-09-2007, 06:25 PM
I better finish my damn book! Their project looks good and geared towards the athlete/bodybuilder crowd...I'm focusing on a general audience with the first book, may do a second more sciency effort if interest is there.

Edward Friedman
07-09-2007, 07:25 PM
I better finish my damn book!

...or build demand by just promising one indefinitely like Dr. DeVaney.

Mike ODonnell
07-09-2007, 07:51 PM
I better finish my damn book! Their project looks good and geared towards the athlete/bodybuilder crowd...I'm focusing on a general audience with the first book, may do a second more sciency effort if interest is there.

Selling to the general public? Better get ready to dumb it down 3 levels......good luck competing against my IF coloring book.....you laugh but I really think I need to make one....and I just might!

That and first person to get a celeb to do it wins! Did you hear about this whole new concept called the 5 Factor Diet...Ooohhhh....ahhhhhhh.....I hear Jessica Simpson used it.....Wooowwwwwww......probably does wonders for the "Core"....

Robb Wolf
07-10-2007, 04:52 PM
...or build demand by just promising one indefinitely like Dr. DeVaney.

Kreike! Your on to me!

Ron Nelson
07-12-2007, 08:56 AM
You could call your book "Fasting to Build an Olympic Body" as long as you get it done before Coach Sommer.

Steve Shafley
07-12-2007, 10:27 AM
Oh, Ron...that was a good one. Unexpected and made me snort some diet coke with extra aspartame added up my nose.

Jonas Lind
07-12-2007, 12:09 PM
Getting the book out before Coach Sommers shouldn't be a problem...

Nice blog that leangain. A fellow swede!

Ron Nelson
07-12-2007, 12:33 PM
Oh, Ron...that was a good one. Unexpected and made me snort some diet coke with extra aspartame added up my nose.

Thanks Shaf. And you're welcome for helping you discover a new delivery system for Diet Coke.

Robb Wolf
07-12-2007, 03:22 PM
Thanks Shaf. And you're welcome for helping you discover a new delivery system for Diet Coke.

We should popularize the Diet Coke Enema. Do it for health, enjoy it for the FIZZ...

Dave Van Skike
07-12-2007, 03:36 PM
We should popularize the Diet Coke Enema. Do it for health, enjoy it for the FIZZ...

OK, I feel a line was crossed here. Some of us still want to enjoy cola beverages from time to time and this was a patently offensive move engineered to ruin that experience forever.

Jonas Lind
07-13-2007, 04:31 AM
Well, I wouldn't allow anysort of Coke down my throat. But this sounds like valid use! Tingeling.

Steve Shafley
07-13-2007, 06:05 AM
I pity those who live in fear.

Dave Van Skike
07-13-2007, 11:28 AM
I pity those who live in fear.

:confused:

I'll see your no-sequitur and raise you.

I like unsalted butter.

Steve Shafley
07-13-2007, 11:52 AM
I don't just like it, I love it.

In fact, I have cooked using unsalted butter TODAY!

Robb Wolf
07-13-2007, 07:07 PM
OK, I feel a line was crossed here. Some of us still want to enjoy cola beverages from time to time and this was a patently offensive move engineered to ruin that experience forever.

Hahaha! Shaf, Dave...you are pussies....kiss cola enjoyment good bye:
Diet Coke Felching (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felching)

Reminds me of this quote from Darth (http://www.ebondi.com.au/starwars/sounds/master.mp3)