PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to apply for Ninja Warrior?

Neal Winkler
07-11-2007, 11:32 AM
Has anyone else seen the advertisements for the G4tv ninja warrior contest?

http://upload.g4tv.com/upload/ninjawarrior_upload.aspx

I'm super psyched about putting in my own video for the G4tv ninja warrior contest. It's highly unlikely that I will be able to get a passport in time, so even if I got to finals they would disqualify me anyway, but I'm going to try.

Brandon Enos
07-11-2007, 11:54 AM
Part of me thinks this is fricken sweet.

The other part says "Have they really used up this many ideas?"

John Vernon
07-11-2007, 12:03 PM
My passport is currently in process, now I just need a videocamera. The idea of just making a video to apply for NW sounds really fun just to see what kind of crazy crap you can think up.

Hmmm, "ninja apprentice" contest @ norcal sc???

John Seiler
07-11-2007, 01:30 PM
Neal, I forbid you to wear butt floss. Other than that, good luck.

Robb Wolf
07-11-2007, 02:31 PM
You youngsters likely do not know this but Ninja Warrior used to go by the Name "Sasuke". And yes...definitely going to get on that show.

Ken Urakawa
07-11-2007, 04:21 PM
I plan to develop a comprehensive training program for Ninja Warrior, and market my own brand of "Warrior Gear" and "Warrior-Ade" and "Warrior Weights". tm (c) * etc.

You can find it all on my website. Please send your money now to guarantee delivery.

Thank you.

Steven Low
07-11-2007, 07:14 PM
I was thinking about it. A good gymnastics or Parkour background would probably help the most along with being incredibly strong.

Jesse Woody
07-11-2007, 07:27 PM
Hmmm, as cool as it would be to go to Japan, we're actually working on setting up something quite similar here in the states...I might have to save myself for that when it comes around!

Scott Kustes
07-12-2007, 04:43 AM
Who wants some of The One-Armed Dynamo?

Daniel Myers
07-12-2007, 06:23 AM
Where is that Beast Skills guy when we need him?

A good gymnastics or Parkour background would probably help the most along with being incredibly strong.

Or crab fishing. The two guys that have won all four stages both worked as fishermen.

-Ross Hunt
07-12-2007, 10:44 AM
I saw a clip of that show yesterday with Jordan Jotchev and Paul Hamm. The inclusion of the wall lift (~C+J) at the end is a good idea, although it would be cooler if they were heavier (I think they're supposed to weigh about 50 kilos).