http://www.bodogfight.com/bodog-girls
Is it safe for work?

Mike ODonnell
07-20-2007, 07:30 AM
Is it safe for work?

Do you work at a strip club?

William Hunter
07-20-2007, 09:07 AM
Bunch of hotties practicing rear naked chokes on each other is what I saw. I'm glad no one can look over my shoulder at work. I'll check it out more later when I'm home. Heck, I'll have my wife check it out with me. That'll be fun. I'll just stop by the package store on the way and we'll make an evening of it.

Scott Kustes
07-20-2007, 10:05 AM
Do you work at a strip club?
Figured since it was caught by Web Sense, although it tends to be a bit overzealous. Just an FYI that some of us check the site at work so a warning is appreciated.

Paul Findley
07-20-2007, 10:41 AM
This is an important service that Bodog provides.

Mike ODonnell
07-20-2007, 01:19 PM

Just goes to show....fratenity style marketing....works 110% of the time....I've always said I want to open up an ad agency....and say...no mater what we are selling....we will have hot women in bikinis either having a pillow fight or water fight.....damn....could of made a killing on that....Delta Airlines? Pillow fight......Chevy? Water fight while washing the car....A TV show? Pillow and water fight while the show is on in the background....

Neal Winkler
07-20-2007, 02:12 PM
Mike, can I put in my application now?

Ron Nelson
07-20-2007, 02:40 PM
Just goes to show....fratenity style marketing....works 110% of the time....I've always said I want to open up an ad agency....and say...no mater what we are selling....we will have hot women in bikinis either having a pillow fight or water fight.....damn....could of made a killing on that....Delta Airlines? Pillow fight......Chevy? Water fight while washing the car....A TV show? Pillow and water fight while the show is on in the background....

Works for everything except beer. That sells itself. Although boobs and water couldn't hurt. Hell, throw 'em in.

John Seiler
07-20-2007, 02:49 PM

It makes learning FUN!

Ken Urakawa
07-20-2007, 08:20 PM
Note to self: stock gym with more stability balls and body bars...

Mike ODonnell
07-21-2007, 07:11 AM
Works for everything except beer. That sells itself. Although boobs and water couldn't hurt. Hell, throw 'em in.

Yeah....cause NOOOOO beer commerical uses girls with huge.......minds.....beer may sell itself...but I buy the brand that guarantees me the most half naked women knocking down my door as possible....

Mike OD
President/CEO
T&A Marketing Inc

kevin mckay
07-21-2007, 10:39 AM
I guess I will need to hire some strippers to video doing simplefit workouts!

David Aguasca
07-21-2007, 03:32 PM
"So easy, even strippers can do it!"

Mike ODonnell
07-22-2007, 11:54 AM
"So easy, even strippers can do it!"

Althought I wonder who is really smarter....the men with Masters who work 80hr work weeks giving over half their salary to women in no outfits...or the women who act dumb, wear pigtails, make a killing working 2x a week and tell us everything we want to hear....

David Aguasca
07-22-2007, 12:26 PM
touché!

i guess it depends on how this is being judged: most money earned per week, or most character built per week...;)

Mike ODonnell
07-23-2007, 07:00 AM
i guess it depends on how this is being judged: most money earned per week, or most character built per week...;)

I find that ratio to be largely inversely proportional nowadays....as one goes up, the other usually goes down.....unless you live in Hollywood and then they are both up at the same time...

David Aguasca
07-23-2007, 09:42 PM
my boss worked in hollywood for a long time. he built a lot of the sets (like the rocks!) in tremors 2: aftershocks.

as for having character...well, he IS a character, that's for sure.

Ron Wilhelm
07-24-2007, 10:48 AM
I can honestly say that I've never really been interested in MMA/Ring fighting/whatever until I saw that.