PDA

View Full Version : Batshit crazy vegansexuals

Scott Kustes
07-31-2007, 10:49 AM
Oh yes, this is real (http://www.stuff.co.nz/AAMB4/aamsz=300x44_MULTILINK/4147483a6009.html)

Mike ODonnell
07-31-2007, 10:56 AM
I hear Big Pharma is working on a cure.....

Paul Findley
07-31-2007, 11:01 AM
Not so crazy. I can not imagine being able to tolerate a vegan long enough for the relationship to progress to sex. Without beer of course.

Chuck Kechter
07-31-2007, 11:10 AM
** shakes head... and moves along...**

Frank Needham
07-31-2007, 12:24 PM
Does this mean that they don't participate in oral sex? Coz if they do then they are meat eaters after all.:)

Allen Yeh
07-31-2007, 01:14 PM
Not so crazy. I can not imagine being able to tolerate a vegan long enough for the relationship to progress to sex. Without beer of course.

That's what I was thinking...then again Jessica Biel is supposedly a vegan....so maybe not so much beer would be needed.

Paul Findley
07-31-2007, 01:17 PM
I think I could get used to no more bacon.

http://thefeed.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/jessicabiel.jpg

Robb Wolf
07-31-2007, 03:12 PM
Bummer...

Garrett Smith
07-31-2007, 04:57 PM
Silly vegans...

Ron Nelson
07-31-2007, 10:02 PM
We find this surprising, why???

Yael Grauer
08-01-2007, 12:01 AM
That is funny. I lived in a vegan house in Chicago for a couple of months, and one of the ongoing house debates was whether it was better to use non-vegan condoms (anything other than Durex) or to not use anything. Oh those were the days. Dumpstering Odwallas and throwing the non-vegan ones back in the dumpster.

John Vernon
08-01-2007, 07:58 AM
damn it! Jessica Biel is a vegan & I'm a animal necrophiliac!? Yet another day ruined by the vegan agenda...and it's only 0755.

Mike ODonnell
08-01-2007, 08:00 AM
damn it! Jessica Biel is a vegan & I'm a animal necrophiliac!? Yet another day ruined by the vegan agenda...and it's only 0755.

No wonder she never feel for my trap of a hamburgh under a box with a stick proping it up and attached to a string while I hide around the corner in the bushes outside her house.....Hmmmmm...will have to rethink my strategy....

Robert Allison
08-01-2007, 08:22 AM
No wonder she never feel for my trap of a hamburgh under a box with a stick proping it up and attached to a string while I hide around the corner in the bushes outside her house.....Hmmmmm...will have to rethink my strategy....

Try a Bocca Burger... that's the joint with those vegan chicks. ;)

LMAO!

Ron Nelson
08-01-2007, 09:18 AM
"I'm a level 5 vegan. I won't eat anything that casts a shadow."

Robb Wolf
08-01-2007, 09:34 AM
This is a true story: About 6 years ago I was having a conversation with a cute vegan girl(always 1-2 of those around) and she commented that if she could just get her "frequency" correct she could convert sunlight directly to energy and forgo the taking of even plant life.

My only comment was that that would be a nifty trick to share with fast stretches of famine ravaged sub-Saharan Africa.

William Hunter
08-01-2007, 09:43 AM
Thanks Ron, I always appreciate reading the immortal words of Jesse Grass.

While we're on the subject of nutritional wackos let us not forget the Fruitarians, who look down their noses condescendingly at the vegans b/c they actually KILL the plants they're eating, often yanking them out of the ground. The Fruitarians actually work with and assist Mother Nature, by pruning the plants and trees of their fruit, not permanently killing anything, thereby doing no damage (actually helping the plants remain healthy). They also discuss the role of their BM, shitting out the fruit seeds to further spread the fruits across the earth.

Paul Findley
08-01-2007, 09:44 AM
Sorry to do this to the thread, but the thought of surviving on no food reminded me of these clowns...Then I found this web site...

http://www.breatharian.com/wileybrooks.html

but what do you know...it's on topic (somewhat):
http://www.breatharian.com/wileybrooks/weighliftingpicture.html

Now *this* is a "cert"!

To do the workshops you must travel to southern Utah for the first 5 days
The workshop includes a visit to Earth Prime in the 5th Dimension
in your physical body if you are ready.
You will also learn how to become a permanent resident and/or retire in this beautiful world.
The process starts at an initial costs as low as $10,000,000.00 USD
This special offer will last for only 2 months
No Refunds
Sept 1, 2007 the cost will be $15,000,000 USD
November 1, 2007 the cost will be 20,000,000.00 USD
January 1, 2008 the cost will be 25,000,000.00 USD

The "real deal": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breatharian

Suffice to say, with all this supporting *data*, it seems plausible.

Scott Kustes
08-01-2007, 10:32 AM
This is a true story: About 6 years ago I was having a conversation with a cute vegan girl(always 1-2 of those around) and she commented that if she could just get her "frequency" correct she could convert sunlight directly to energy and forgo the taking of even plant life.

My only comment was that that would be a nifty trick to share with fast stretches of famine ravaged sub-Saharan Africa.
I can only imagine your face as she spoke those words. Mine would've said something along the lines of "Are you insane?" only with several exclamations and expletives tossed in.

Allen Yeh
08-01-2007, 10:59 AM
I can only imagine your face as she spoke those words. Mine would've said something along the lines of "Are you insane?" only with several exclamations and expletives tossed in.

ditto

Brandon Enos
08-01-2007, 11:29 AM

That was your only comment? Jeeze, thats some self-restraint...

Mike ODonnell
08-01-2007, 11:35 AM

I would of nodded my head and said "Great.....<turn away> Ummmm...Waitress....4 more shots of tequilla please....<turn back>...ok sorry, so have you ever tried using moonlight as a powersource....I imagine such a feat would require more surface area so I am sure you would have to be fully naked...and I know a place that has such a good view of the moon...."

Robb Wolf
08-01-2007, 12:14 PM
I would of nodded my head and said "Great.....<turn away> Ummmm...Waitress....4 more shots of tequilla please....<turn back>...ok sorry, so have you ever tried using moonlight as a powersource....I imagine such a feat would require more surface area so I am sure you would have to be fully naked...and I know a place that has such a good view of the moon...."

Umm...yea, that was more my approach to that situation.

John Seiler
08-01-2007, 01:22 PM
They call it "breatharian". Psycologists call it "magical thinking". I call it "natural selection".

Thanks for thinning the herd, nut bars.

Paul Findley
08-01-2007, 01:54 PM
lol...yep, the gene pool could sure use a little more chlorine.

Garrett Smith
08-01-2007, 04:52 PM
After further reading from the Breatharian Institute of America...

The five magical 5th dimensional words.

1. Jot Niranjan

2. Omkar

3. Rarankar

4. Sohang

5. Sat Nam

Start meditating with these magic words for at least 30 minutes a day to begin with and increase your meditatiing time to 2 hours a day as soon as possible. Repeat them in the exact order that they are.

Do the meditation excersize before drinking lots of diet coke in the 20 oz and 1 liter sizes (with caffeine) in the plastic bottles only. Along with a double-quarter-pounder/with cheese meal at McDonald's only. Always meditate 30 mins to an hour before eating. Try to eat at least one meal a day for a while. Go back to my web site periodically to see if you can start to feel the magic after reading a few paragraphs.

IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT DRINK WATER OF ANY KIND OR FROM ANY SOURCE AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY,DO NOT EAT ANY FRUITS OR VEGETABLES DOING THIS REGIME!!!

May the forces be with you. You can call me and I will give you the correct pronunciations of the words from the 5D world.

Wiley

Transcendence is only lots of meditation and combo meals away...

The blurb about Wiley on the Wikipedia page is hilarious...

Brad Hirakawa
08-01-2007, 07:56 PM
I'll post that first link to my company intranet classified ad, and see if I get fired. :)

Chris Tracy
08-02-2007, 03:42 PM
He was on "that's Incredible" so we know Ol' Willie is the real deal. I wonder if he could outlast t Yogi Kudu, all balled up wearing nothing but a banana hammock in a plastic box at the bottom of a pool? I'm sure the 5 magic words would come in mighty handy.

David Aguasca
08-03-2007, 03:28 PM
please, keep the vegansexuals away from me. if i ever hear that nonsense coming out of a person's mouth face-to-face, i will flat out die from laughter.

Ron Nelson
08-03-2007, 05:15 PM
Jot Niranjan was a hell of a kickboxer out of Kuala Lumpur. Later, he ran a sweatshop for his uncle.

Allen Yeh
08-03-2007, 07:50 PM
please, keep the vegansexuals away from me. if i ever hear that nonsense coming out of a person's mouth face-to-face, i will flat out die from laughter.

Unless it's Jessica Biel....then I'd give up bacon/beef...whatever!

David Aguasca
08-03-2007, 11:09 PM
ok ok ok...unless it's jessica biel.

but she better be covered in chocolate syrup. that's vegan, right???

Allen Yeh
08-04-2007, 03:50 AM
but she better be covered in chocolate syrup. that's vegan, right???

I'm sure there is some reason they would say it isn't.