PDA

View Full Version : Body Harness

Brandon Enos
08-07-2007, 09:26 PM
Anyone know of a good place for a body harness? I want a quality but cheap one (if thats possible). I know Ironmind.com had one, but its far to expenisve, at least for my needs. Im not going to be pulling cars or anything. I need it for A, my sled and B, I want to do those sprint starts (ie 300 workout video) and similar stuff (ie band bear crawls like in the Sean Sherk Caveman video).

Eric Jones
08-07-2007, 10:47 PM
I am curious about this too. We are installing eyelets on the wall at Rogue to tie the stretch band for resisted sprints.

Mike ODonnell
08-08-2007, 07:35 AM
check jumpstretch.com....not sure if they are meant for this purpose but they are probably cheaper than the stuff you will find in powersystems or performbetter.....

Garrett Smith
08-08-2007, 01:39 PM
I believe someone had good results with a "deer pull", a simple inexpensive harness made for dragging soon-to-be venison...

Search on the hunting sites.

Ken Urakawa
08-08-2007, 02:09 PM
I believe someone had good results with a "deer pull", a simple inexpensive harness made for dragging soon-to-be venison...

Search on the hunting sites.

Or look down about 8 threads...http://www.theperformancemenu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1246

Sam Cannons
08-09-2007, 01:36 AM
Try your local hardware store and look for some bungee cord it works well for those resisted sprints.