View Full Version : Thousandth Post

Steve Shafley
08-26-2007, 12:59 PM
OH YEAH.

1000 posts on the PMenu forums.

Some of them worthwhile, even.

Derek Simonds
08-26-2007, 01:17 PM
Yep, quite feat and I can say I have enjoyed most of them. :D Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Danny John
08-26-2007, 02:05 PM
That is a great achievement.

One day, and I look forward to it, I may make it there with you, buddy.

Jared Buffie
08-26-2007, 03:38 PM
Just curious...

How do you quadruple-digit posting studs find the time? I know that MOD has a deal with the PM where he gets paid $65 per post or something like that...

Anyway, I just wanted to thank all you high-posters for all the great information you guys share, as well as the entertainment value. Hopefully I will someday have some useful info to share, and maybe, just maybe, I can each triple digits.

This is a great community, and it's all because you guys take the time to add what you do. I unofficially speak for the lurker community at large...

Mike ODonnell
08-26-2007, 03:46 PM
Welcome to the club....here's your smoking jacket and the beer is in the gold plated fridge over there...

How do you quadruple-digit posting studs find the time? I know that MOD has a deal with the PM where he gets paid $65 per post or something like that...

Yeah but it's Canadian so really doesn't even cover my cable modem costs...

Allen Yeh
08-26-2007, 04:48 PM
OH YEAH.

1000 posts on the PMenu forums.

Some of them worthwhile, even.

Hey you have 3 different 1000th posts! Cheater!

Allen Yeh
08-26-2007, 04:52 PM
Holy cow I'm on post 1095? Sheesh....

Ron Nelson
08-27-2007, 10:19 AM
All hail the founder of the "Classic Example of Karma" thread.

You are the wind beneath our wings Senor Shafley.

Chuck Kechter
08-27-2007, 02:22 PM
Just curious...

Anyway, I just wanted to thank all you high-posters for all the great information you guys share, as well as the entertainment value. Hopefully I will someday have some useful info to share, and maybe, just maybe, I can each triple digits.

This is a great community, and it's all because you guys take the time to add what you do. I unofficially speak for the lurker community at large...

What Jared said....