PDA

View Full Version : Check out Dan's Slosh Pipe of Pain

Jay Cohen
10-06-2007, 04:42 AM
Hey Dan;

Great article and excellent new training piece of equipment to add to my garage gym. I have a 1/2 keg that is filled with 2-3 gallons of water and gets pretty squirrelly on walks, this pipe idea sounds really wicked.

Link contains scantly clad people, so be advised, but I'm sure everyone knows that.

http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1749686

Thanks Dan, always looking forward to your monthly articles.

Jay Cohen
10-06-2007, 06:38 AM
Once made, had to drag the damn thing off the driveway!!

Derek Simonds
10-06-2007, 07:05 AM
I got to make one of those. Was it really that hard to move? If so I probably will only add half the water.

Jay Cohen
10-06-2007, 07:19 AM
I got to make one of those. Was it really that hard to move? If so I probably will only add half the water.

Well, I got the pipe up, BUT then the water started to move, it was all over. Now, I just worked on this for a few minutes, off to O-lift in Pittsburgh. I made the thing 10ft as I didn't want to cut, but you might start with a 5' footer, still keep the 38 lbs, or buy the 10 ft, reduce water, or just cut to 8 ft. I'm not sure, but it might the velocity of the water moving the length of the pipe that causes so much fun. Leaving out some water might do it, might not. I'm just going to work with the damn thing ever day until I master it. Like Arnold pushing that grain grinding wheel, NOT THAT I'M COMPARING MYSELF!!