PDA

View Full Version : Ross Enamait ownage

Allen Yeh
10-23-2007, 05:51 AM
I saw this over at P&B today and I had to share:

Check out this link for the background info:
http://www.rosstraining.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19472&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=105

Check out this one for the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95D7lj-A6tA

one word:
Priceless

Jane Michel
10-23-2007, 06:13 AM
rofl
oh man dr boots...
but in the end he was a good man, keeping his promise.

Mark Bennett
10-23-2007, 06:27 AM
Ha! I read all this today on Ross's site, great stuff.

Anyone challenging Ross deserves all he gets.

Derek Simonds
10-23-2007, 07:28 AM
Wow. That definitely makes me feel pretty weak in the DL. That was dang near a 3 X BW DL. Nice LIfting.

Steven Low
10-23-2007, 09:29 AM
I guess he sort of also proved Coach Sommer's guy who DLed 405 with never deadlifting before is legit.. if you didn't believe that at least (talking about the strong kid from his planche front lever article).

David Aguasca
10-23-2007, 09:55 AM
Nice!

steven, ross does do heavy one-armed snatches...i doubt the kid from coach sommer's article did those. not questioning coach sommer's credibility, just pointing it out.

495lb DL @ 170lbs BW....the icing on the cake is that he never switched to a mixed grip, double overhand all the way!

Mike ODonnell
10-23-2007, 11:14 AM
That is great....I have respect for Dr B guy calling someone out...but I'm pretty sure you don't want to call out a guy who runs a site showing all the work and effort he puts into training....that is not your typical internet forum tough guy whose physical and strength stats are from his character on World of Warcraft.

James Evans
10-23-2007, 01:27 PM
I developed something of a soft spot for the Doctor. In his world I am righteously strong.

Then Ross went and spoilt it all.

Ho hum.

Steven Low
10-23-2007, 01:33 PM
steven, ross does do heavy one-armed snatches...i doubt the kid from coach sommer's article did those. not questioning coach sommer's credibility, just pointing it out.

Ah true. But he doesn't tumble or do rings either. :) Although OA snatches are more related I suppose, haha.

Steve Liberati
10-23-2007, 04:35 PM
Actions speak louder than words. Ross is the real deal.

Kevin Perry
10-23-2007, 07:06 PM
That is great....I have respect for Dr B guy calling someone out...but I'm pretty sure you don't want to call out a guy who runs a site showing all the work and effort he puts into training....that is not your typical internet forum tough guy whose physical and strength stats are from his character on World of Warcraft.

World of Warcraft haha

But I was always curious about Coach Somers Kid and wethere that was actually true or not. Could not find much on him doing a search on the net other than what was on dragondoor without any credible evidence....

Ross is definately a Bad Mother though.

Scott Kustes
10-24-2007, 01:25 PM
Ross is a bad bad man. And I concur with MOD that it's unwise to call someone out that has videos of him doing full ab rollouts with weight vests and clean and jerking kegs. Especially with a monetary bet.