PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Rodney Mullen Video

Jesse Woody
10-26-2007, 12:55 PM
I've been a huge fan of Rodney Mullen for years, but for some reason I missed this video...it only has around 500 views. Anyway, it's one of the best examples of pure, unbridled talent...amazing stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaBmmdjR_zA

Steve Liberati
10-26-2007, 01:19 PM
HOLY SHIT! simply amazing....and I thought Michael J. Fox was a good skater in Back to Future II. The guy's balance and hand/eye coordination is just incredible. wow.

Scotty Hagnas
10-28-2007, 10:12 AM
Yeah, he's amazing! Hard to believe that was nearly 20 years ago - and he's still so good today.

Jesse Woody
10-28-2007, 02:18 PM
That's what gets me...he's doing that on an oldish school board...those things were almost impossible to ollie on, much less perform 360 flip tricks with. He's just a machine!

Allen Yeh
10-29-2007, 05:06 AM
That's what gets me...he's doing that on an oldish school board...those things were almost impossible to ollie on, much less perform 360 flip tricks with. He's just a machine!

BTW Jesse,

My oldest son Chase(13) thinks you are the coolest guy I know now due to your skateboard skills. He keeps asking me "So is Jesse a friend? Are you going to see him more? If you do could I come?"

He was bugging me really badly to buy a new deck last night w/ all the money he's saved up, it's the same brand have but a red skull. He was psyched about the trick you showed him too.

Yael Grauer
10-29-2007, 04:57 PM
Your organization's Internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time.

Reason: The Websense category "Tasteless" is filtered.

Derek Simonds
10-30-2007, 04:23 AM
Chase and I were thinking the same thing :D