PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Scott!

Yuen Sohn
12-08-2007, 12:06 PM
Just noticed that birthday cake icon thingy at the bottom. Hope you have a good one.

Scott Kustes
12-09-2007, 06:26 AM
Thanks! The big 28. It's funny that people act like I'm getting soooo old, but I feel better than I did 5 or 10 years ago due to better habits...proper nutrition, proper sleep, proper exercise.

Steve Liberati
12-09-2007, 07:20 AM
Happy B-Day Scott. My 28th birthday is coming up on the 4th of Jan. Same as you I feel better than I ever have.

Go treat yourself for your hard work and keep doing your body right.

Steve

sarena kopciel
12-09-2007, 10:02 AM
Happy B-Day Scott. My 28th birthday is coming up on the 4th of Jan. Same as you I feel better than I ever have.

Go treat yourself for your hard work and keep doing your body right.

Steve

Happy Bday Scott!
Wow Steve Jan 4 will be my son and daughter in law's 1st anniversary (the couple who just had the babe)! Mine is Jan 23!

Allen Yeh
12-10-2007, 04:42 AM
Happy B-lated!

Garrett Smith
12-10-2007, 06:04 AM
Happy belated b-day!

Have a slice of liver cake for me...

Scott Kustes
12-10-2007, 11:02 AM
I certainly treated myself.

Friday night was dinner with the parents where I hit the salad bar a few times before diving into a 1lb prime rib with straight horseradish and some broccoli. A bit of Woodford on the rocks and a few bites of the brownie the restaurant brought me for being the birthday boy finished it off.

The rest of the weekend I proceeded to eat like crap. Not crap in the sense of the rest of America, though I did indulge in a Burger King double bacon something or other after a few too many Guinnesses. But certainly crap compared to normal diet. Oh well...a bit of IF and Paleo this week will have me rockin' and rollin' again.

Garrett Smith
12-10-2007, 02:06 PM
Hope you enjoyed it, Scott (likely only while you were eating it!).

You earned it!