PDA

View Full Version : Tis the Season

Jordan Glasser
12-22-2007, 10:51 PM
The holiday season means many different things to many different people. I'm not the resolution type, nor the person who is looking ahead at what a new year brings.
I do like to reflect on the past year. In doing so, brings me to this post.

It starts with a thank you. One, for this forum being here. Two, for all those who genuinely contribute their wealth of knowledge and opinions for the whole world to see. I know I'd be in a different place today if I hadn't been reading this forum daily. From the books, to podcasts, to articles, to research, and videos, I've continued to learn so much!

I have a great job, and not because it's lucrative (although may be one day!), but because I can help people improve their quality of life and help them achieve goals they never thought possible. This forum makes me better at what I do, and not only has it improved my quality of life, it has done so for those around me.

So once again....
THANK-YOU!:)

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Chris Forbis
12-23-2007, 06:02 AM
Great thoughts, which I am in agreement with. This forum is a great place.

Garrett Smith
12-23-2007, 05:48 PM
The existence of this forum helps to keep me sane...thank you to all who participate!

Sam Cannons
12-23-2007, 08:03 PM
Yes i also spend way to much time here. But its a good thing. I couldnt begin to list all the knowledge and physical gains i have gotten due to this forum, the web siteit self, the people who are on it and the people who maintain it. As well as the addition of Coach Gregs WOD. Big thanks to every one.

Enjoy your Christmas

Steve Liberati
12-24-2007, 04:50 AM
Although I hope its one of Rob and Greg's goals this upcoming year to post more often before they obtain official celebrity status, this is a great board with a great cast of members. Proud to be part of it. Thanks and happy holidays to everyone!

Scott Kustes
12-24-2007, 05:20 AM
Good folks around here. Thanks to all of you.

Derek Simonds
12-24-2007, 09:23 AM
Yep, it has been a good year do in large part to the knowledge I gained here.

Steven Low
12-24-2007, 09:47 AM
Agreed. :)

Happy holidays!

Mike ODonnell
12-24-2007, 12:42 PM
Happy Holidays. Thanks to all who post their various opinions to make us question everything in health in fitness in order to learn more and help others.