02-17-2008, 10:11 PM
See what you think

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XY3TfjOeuhM

Allen Yeh
02-18-2008, 02:57 AM
That was pretty funny.

Joe Hart
02-18-2008, 01:39 PM
Isn't there a Chopper Read that cut both his ears off when he was in prison? He was a hitman/bodgaurd is Australia and wrote some books about it? He was also the character in a couple of William Gibson books. Just curious.

That was funny. My youngest kid walked in while I was listening to it. Luckily he was talking and not paying attention. Won't I be surprised when he tells me to "harden the F*$#K UP!"

Sam Cannons
02-18-2008, 04:50 PM
Thats Ronny Johns, an aussie comedian that has a skit show. But yeah that is a chopper impersonation. He cut he's ears off to get transfered to a different cell block. In 2001, Read was featured in an advertisement on behalf of the Pedestrian Council of Australia warning of the dangers of drunk driving. Read is seated at a kitchen table and undoes his shirt, and while pointing to the numerous scars and injuries on his body, says:

When I was in prison I got slashed down the face, my ears cut off, I had a claw hammer put through my brain just here, cut throat razors here and here, butchers knife there, icepick there, ice pick up the back there. . .

I know most of you out there hate my guts, I'm not a very popular person, but you drink and you drive you're the same as me, you're a murdering maggot just the same as I am.

Garrett Smith
02-19-2008, 08:44 AM
That comedian is really funny...

Here's a bit of his on sports (http://youtube.com/watch?v=ugo_Qdu0pIc&feature=related)...note the F-bomb is dropped a lot here, so not really safe for work or family!

Sam Cannons
02-19-2008, 02:56 PM
Has any one seen the Chopper Movie ?

Joe Hart
02-20-2008, 11:38 AM
I haven't seen the movie. I take it that a "standover man" is a guy that stands over you after he knocks your dick in the dirt? I apologize to anyone offended, but the last bit seemed to fit better than just "knocks you down".

Paul Findley
02-20-2008, 11:49 AM
Chopper Movie - on queue now, is it any good?

http://imdb.com/title/tt0221073/

7/10 in IMDB is not bad.

"This is an intelligently made, if at times very violent, film providing a fictionalized account of a real life Australian murderer who went on to write best selling books about his own life. that in itself raises some unpalatable questions, but although Chopper is not a movie for viewers with weak stomachs it is nevertheless an original contribution to independent film-making. "

I will haaden the fuck up and viddy this.

Sam Cannons
02-20-2008, 05:20 PM
I think it is considered compulsory watching if your an aussie.

Sam Cannons
02-20-2008, 05:38 PM
Some intresting quotes from the movie

Chopper: Oh, Keithy. I always thought I was a good bloke.
Keithy George: Ha. What did you ever do that was good?
Chopper: Well, I bashed you. That was good, wasn't it? It was good for a bit of a giggle, anyway.

Chopper: Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos: Nah, forget about it.
Chopper: Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Neville Bartos: Forget about it. All right?
Chopper: I mean, what the bloody hell were you doing getting lippy at me with a bloody shotgun? I had a bloody loaded shotgun.
Neville Bartos: The leg is okay, all right?

Chopper: I'm just a bloody normal bloke. A normal bloke who likes a bit of torture.