PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Excuse?

Allen Yeh
03-03-2008, 06:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obdd31Q9PqA

I don't know about all of you but I know I've made some of the excuses mentioned above. It really made me think.

Kevin Perry
03-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Oh I saw that not to long ago, really makes you think. Sends a good message IMO.

Chris Forbis
03-04-2008, 04:41 AM
Awesome video.

Jamila Bey
03-04-2008, 05:58 AM
I'm pregnant!

But really- that's a kick ass message.

Allen Yeh
03-04-2008, 09:32 AM
Oh I saw that not to long ago, really makes you think. Sends a good message IMO.

I bookmarked it on my work desktop so that way if I'm thinking of skipping going to the gym that day I just watch that and look for the excuse I was thinking of. Then I stop being a puss and go to the gym.

Chris Forbis
03-04-2008, 03:51 PM
I bookmarked it on my work desktop so that way if I'm thinking of skipping going to the gym that day I just watch that and look for the excuse I was thinking of. Then I stop being a puss and go to the gym.

I showed it to three of my classes today. Then after school I went and had an f'ing awesome workout.

Allen Yeh
03-05-2008, 02:44 AM
I showed it to three of my classes today. Then after school I went and had an f'ing awesome workout.

What was their take on it?

Allen Yeh
03-05-2008, 02:59 AM
Um holy crap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooQKUYQ_WgQ

Chris Forbis
03-05-2008, 04:41 AM
Most of the kids at our school are a bunch of ninnies when it comes to mental toughness in physical endeavors (go expensive private school!). Some of them thought it was cool, but most of them don't "get it." They think I'm insane when I wake up early to workout before school...

And that last video is pretty crazy. I wonder what weight class he wrestles in. Not really having limbs is going to mean what he does have is ridiculously well muscled relative to those at the same weight he wrestles against. Not to mention he trains like a beast.

Allen Yeh
03-05-2008, 04:48 AM
Most of the kids at our school are a bunch of ninnies when it comes to mental toughness in physical endeavors (go expensive private school!). Some of them thought it was cool, but most of them don't "get it." They think I'm insane when I wake up early to workout before school...

And that last video is pretty crazy. I wonder what weight class he wrestles in. Not really having limbs is going to mean what he does have is ridiculously well muscled relative to those at the same weight he wrestles against. Not to mention he trains like a beast.

I think they said 102?