PDA

View Full Version : Powerseekers kettlebells?

Darryl Shaw
04-12-2008, 06:34 AM
I'm trying to buy some competition kettlebells here in the U.K. and the only company I can find that sells them is www.powerseekers.com so I was wondering if anyone here had used their kettlebells or if anyone knows of any other U.K. based suppliers of competition kb's?

Catherine Imes
04-16-2008, 08:44 AM
Hi,

I've never used them, but I've heard they are good quality. If you are looking for that type of bell, you probably cannot go wrong (and I don't think you've got other choices in the UK).

CI

Darryl Shaw
04-17-2008, 04:15 AM
Hi,

I've never used them, but I've heard they are good quality. If you are looking for that type of bell, you probably cannot go wrong (and I don't think you've got other choices in the UK).

CI

You're right about not having much choice here in the UK. There are plenty of cast-iron kb's available but I suspect many of them are of fairly poor quality so I think I'm probably safer going for a steel g-s style 'bell. My only other choice is the Eleiko kb's which I assume would be top quality but they're more expensive than the steel Powerseekers 'bells and I'm not sure how suitable they'd be for high rep girevoy-sport training.

Catherine Imes
04-17-2008, 06:06 AM
Go with the Powerseeker bells. The Eleiko bells that I've seen are not even close in dimensions to the competition style bells. You need the right tool and I doubt seriously you'll have a quality issue with those bells (Steel is preferable to Iron)

CI

Darryl Shaw
04-18-2008, 05:43 AM
Powerseekers it is then. :)