PDA

View Full Version : Drs. Eades Daily Regimen

Michael Winker
04-24-2008, 06:35 PM
Anybody have an opinion on Drs. Eades Daily regimen supplement? I'm likin' the approach of one pill a day (plus a probotic).

Any comments will be appreciated.

Wink;)

Mike ODonnell
04-24-2008, 08:43 PM
Anybody have an opinion on Drs. Eades Daily regimen supplement? I'm likin' the approach of one pill a day (plus a probotic).

Any comments will be appreciated.

Wink;)

Any link? I don't see it on his blog...

I'd rate supplements as such:
- Fish Oil
- Probiotic (but better to eat cultured foods IMO)
- ZMA
- Guinness

although starting to uncover some interesting stuff about Resvertol...trying to find out if that is the real deal....haven't made up my mind but research on Sirt1 supplementation in mice is pretty interesting....

Chris Bardwell
04-24-2008, 10:36 PM
Any link? I don't see it on his blog...

I'd rate supplements as such:
- Fish Oil
- Probiotic (but better to eat cultured foods IMO)
- ZMA
- Guinness

although starting to uncover some interesting stuff about Resvertol...trying to find out if that is the real deal....haven't made up my mind but research on Sirt1 supplementation in mice is pretty interesting....

I think you have the supps nailed (Except I prefer CLO to standard fish oil). For resvertol I am sticking to a glass of red wine with dinner most nights. I know the amount doesn't compare to the pills dosages these days but its from natural sources, plus nothing beats a glass of red with some meat and veg.

Mike do you usually take your ZMA before sleeping, or throughout the day?

Mike ODonnell
04-25-2008, 09:45 AM
I think you have the supps nailed (Except I prefer CLO to standard fish oil). For resvertol I am sticking to a glass of red wine with dinner most nights. I know the amount doesn't compare to the pills dosages these days but its from natural sources, plus nothing beats a glass of red with some meat and veg.

Mike do you usually take your ZMA before sleeping, or throughout the day?

Fish Oil/CLO...all the same department for me....

ZMA before bed...never had a problem sleeping with it....to be honest never took it during the day to see what happens....supposedly it will make you tired...but I think it is more of a glucose shuttling agent that makes you tired at night...and if you eat soon after taking it you will be fine....just my guess. Cinnamon does something similar (glucose shuttling agent)....should try taking that at night as well...although not sure how I am going to get it down.

I can easily suck down a bottle of TJ $2.50 merlot....so I must be reversing my age! (or accelerating liver damage!)

Neal Winkler
04-25-2008, 12:29 PM
Dude, did you forget your "L"?

Mike ODonnell
04-25-2008, 02:43 PM
Dude, did you forget your "L"?

Leg Warmers?

Michael Winker
04-29-2008, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the replies.

Wink

Michael Winker
04-29-2008, 08:33 PM
Neal, my family lost the "L" somewhere near Ellis Island.

Winker