PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys

Kevin Perry
05-23-2008, 09:56 AM
Ever go through a phase where you try to exercise, workout, ect but can't get your body or your mind to commit to it? Eh I think im going through one of those phases and it's leaving me in a strength deficient kind of feeling and I can't seem to snap out of it.

On a random side note. I ate a bunch of ice cream the other day and felt oddly leaner than usual.

Veronica Carpenter
05-23-2008, 10:41 AM
Ever go through a phase where you try to exercise, workout, ect but can't get your body or your mind to commit to it? Eh I think im going through one of those phases and it's leaving me in a strength deficient kind of feeling and I can't seem to snap out of it.

I hate those days. :(

Mike ODonnell
05-23-2008, 10:42 AM
Take a week off and go to the beach....your body is trying to tell you something probably

Garrett Smith
05-23-2008, 11:14 AM
Like MOD said, time off is what you likely need. You'll know when the itch comes back to start training again.

Leo Soubbotine
05-23-2008, 11:53 AM
Couple cheat days and an extra rest day - and I'm back in action.

Joe Hart
05-23-2008, 02:56 PM
Take the holiday off. Catch the new Indie movie. Sleep alot, be lazy. I get that too. I generally take an extra rest day or two and life is good.

Kevin Perry
05-23-2008, 09:05 PM
well im already heading to Myrtle Beach tomorrow and already caught the new Indy film (im a big Indy fan) so when i come back we'll see what happens.

Mike ODonnell
05-24-2008, 06:28 AM
Try not to even think about it either, the "are we there yet?" backseat car approach will never work....so just go stare at the bikinis running around on the beach and let the mind have fun.

Jane Michel
05-24-2008, 06:02 PM
Am having that right now with all the stress from school heh. Had some fun eating ham and cheese sandwiches and Doritos and icecream yesterday but still working hard at the computer doing an assignment :|

Kevin Perry
05-28-2008, 10:45 AM
i've taken the entire week off and treating it like it is under-recovery. I came back from the beach about 5 days earlier than expected because of a numbe of reasons but I was not enjoying myself. I've been having a few extra cheat days and so far im feeling better. Gonna go back on training on friday.