PDA

View Full Version : http://www.nutritiondata.com/

Matt Lawson
06-10-2008, 11:51 AM
I thought the information they offered was pretty exhaustive. Figured you guys and gals may want to check it out.

Liam Dougherty Springer
06-10-2008, 05:42 PM
I have been useing this site for a while know and find it to be verry usefull. I always wonder how acurate it is. However I have nothing better to use and it has been working well to keep me in the zone. I realize this is a paleo thread however I need nutritiondata.com much less to help with my paleo food choices.

Gittit Shwartz
06-11-2008, 02:22 AM
I use fitday.com if I want to track my food. However, I find the weights/quantity measurements in fitday very inconvenient to use (I'm used to the metric system). ND has every plausible measuring option but no food log option. So I often use nutritiondata to figure out the macros, then plug it in to fitday for tracking.

Allen Yeh
06-11-2008, 05:57 PM
I use fitday.com if I want to track my food. However, I find the weights/quantity measurements in fitday very inconvenient to use (I'm used to the metric system). ND has every plausible measuring option but no food log option. So I often use nutritiondata to figure out the macros, then plug it in to fitday for tracking.

I have done the same in the past as well.