PDA

View Full Version : Women's Weightlifting Shoes

Arden Cogar Jr.
11-07-2008, 10:29 AM
I've finally got my wife talked into "gymnastics with a barbell." She wants me to get her some sexy bowling shows. She's very flexible and squats well. What type of shoe would y'all recommend?

Next question, my 11 year old daughter wants a pair of lifting shoes too. She's already in a women's 10. I'd like to get her a pair of cheaper shoes as she'll likely grow a bit more before she's all said and done. she has some flexibility issues and a higher sole would be good idea, I think? Any ideas?

I can't see me paying $200 for addistars (sp) for my little one. But my wife perhaps. She'd be mad but the cost would make her wear them. :D

All the best,
Arden

sarena kopciel
11-07-2008, 10:31 AM
First off, I recently gave away my DoWins size 10:-(

And last I looked, with your USAW membership, you can get your Adistars a bit cheaper. got to the website, sign in and then look at the offers!!

Emily Mattes
11-07-2008, 10:57 AM
I use Do-Wins, men's size 8.5 (I think). I have a women's size 11 foot, so normally I wear a men's size 9.5 or 10 but the Do-Wins run small. They work pretty well for me. Unless your wife's foot is very tiny I imagine you can find a men's size that fits her.

Arden Cogar Jr.
11-07-2008, 11:02 AM
First off, I recently gave away my DoWins size 10:-(

And last I looked, with your USAW membership, you can get your Adistars a bit cheaper. got to the website, sign in and then look at the offers!!

Crap on the do-wins.

And cool on the Adistars. Might get my misses some real sexy bowling shoes. :D

All the best,
Arden

Arden Cogar Jr.
11-07-2008, 11:04 AM
I use Do-Wins, men's size 8.5 (I think). I have a women's size 11 foot, so normally I wear a men's size 9.5 or 10 but the Do-Wins run small. They work pretty well for me. Unless your wife's foot is very tiny I imagine you can find a men's size that fits her.

Thank you very much Emily.

My wife wears an 8.5 in women's shoes. It's my little one who's doubling as big foot. I wear a 13.5 and I'm barely 5'10" so I kinda know where she got it from.

All the best,
Arden

Howard Wilcox
11-07-2008, 05:22 PM
The VS have the highest heel I think (though I think I've read that the newer ones are less tall, but I really don't know). They are generally the most cost-effective.

At times they have had a crossfit discount, but I don't know if it is still active or not...wouldn't hurt to ask.

http://vsathletics.com/product.php?xProd=1301&xSec=41&jssCart=fa3932051b4795ece5a67ee0bd7f0937

howard