PDA

View Full Version : Monthly DVD magazine

Don Stevenson
01-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Hey Guys,

Just thought some of you might be interested in a new project i'm working on. Basically we have just finisehd shooting the first 3 DVDs in a monthly series which is somewhat along the lines of the performance menu or CFJ. Lots of exercise demos including kettlebells, strongman, o lifting etc.

The first few are hitting the basics as we figure a lot of people won't have seen some of this stuff before but the plan in the future is to include more advanced exercise variations, interviews and exercise analysis.

We are also keen to get contributions from people and we're happy to promote your services, websites and products in return.

Robb Wolf
01-10-2007, 03:50 PM
Don-
Shoot me an email and let us know how we can help get the word out.

Steve Shafley
01-10-2007, 05:33 PM
I would be sad that Nick McGripSexyKinless won't be in it, since he moved back to Merry Olde Pomgolia.

It's going to be in PAL format, isnt' it?

Don Stevenson
01-20-2007, 04:19 AM
Steve,

One of Nick's tyres makes a strong appearance in the first DVD but you might have to wait a few months before the man himself makes it in. Realistically there is nothing stopping us from including segments from anyone, anywhere in the world. A few people from various places and sports have already expressed interest.

anyway Nick said he was going to be back down under in afew omnths for a visit.

As far as formats go we may do two formats, it will depend on what my editing person says is necessary but these days most DVD players will handle both PAL and NTSC.