PDA

View Full Version : www.TrueProtein.com

Bradley Martyn
01-12-2009, 03:44 PM
High Quality Stuff over at this site, U can create mixes of different protein, choose to add flavors or not, This is a great Site to purchase Protein Powders as well as a whole assortment of other tried n true supplements. Use This Discount Code below to save big!

Derek Weaver
01-12-2009, 07:05 PM
Is this an advertisement?

Bradley Martyn
01-12-2009, 08:23 PM
not exactly, more like a realization

Kelly Frankson
01-12-2009, 08:39 PM
What do you look for when you are creating your own blend? What are the considerations that you make? when would you choose the different components?

Bradley Martyn
01-12-2009, 09:31 PM
I Make a blend of mostly Micellar Casein (Instantized) 50%, Whole Egg Protein 30%, and for faster acting protein in the mix, i add Whey Protein Isolate Ion-Exch 20%, however those are just a few of the choices. Also i go completely unflavored and unsweetened, because i feel there no need, if i want it sweeter i would just mix in some honey. It all depends on when i am taking the shake, whether it be pre-post-or during exercise. And i feel that Casein is a good protein, if you just wanted to add in some extra protein with your meals, however it all depends on your own specific goals.