PDA

View Full Version : Collegiate gymnastics season is in full swing...

Garrett Smith
01-23-2009, 11:19 AM
Just a reminder that college gymnastics (mostly women's, men's in your area if your area's school program wasn't gutted) season is going on.

Cheap entertainment (EDIT: meets now run $6 here), our UA women's meets are on Friday nights from 7:30 - 10pm.

Our team only has 5 home meets per season, so if you want to go, make sure you know when your meets are since there aren't too many chances!

Mike ODonnell
01-23-2009, 02:37 PM
I've been banned.....apparently they didn't like me bringing in a cooler and trying to give beers to the women during competition. Shessshhhh.

Steven Low
01-23-2009, 09:28 PM
I've been banned.....apparently they didn't like me bringing in a cooler and trying to give beers to the women during competition. Shessshhhh.
Haha, that's awesome. But they can't really permanently ban you can they?

Ours here are free because we don't really have a "top 20" team... so I can just go.

Blair Lowe
01-23-2009, 11:25 PM
LOL. Sac State has a team but I don't keep track of them. Davis does too but there isn't any men's except in the bay area. Maybe I should.

Looks like one is coming up, I might be able to make some of it at least.

Missed it. Doh.

Justin Algera
01-30-2009, 06:38 AM
When we lived in Gainesville, this was our cheap source of entertainment ($3 a meet) and the UF girls have one of the best teams in the country... I still miss not being able to hit the matches up.