PDA

View Full Version : Are Do-wins okay for narrow feet?

Jeff Hendrix
04-13-2009, 09:44 AM
I have a 2A width foot according to the last running store that I was fitted in years ago. The guy actually said I have the second most narrow foot he'd ever seen after his grandfather. Anyway. . .

Any of you guys know if a Do-win would be too wide to allow for good stability. They are so much cheaper than the Adidas which I know would fit better--I would much rather pay $80-100 instead of $150-200 for a pair of shoes right now, but I don't want to get stuck with something that doesn't do what my foot needs it to do.

Sam Nutt
04-13-2009, 09:53 AM
I have pretty narrow feet as well, and have both the Do-Wins and the 2008 adiStars. I much prefer the latter as I feel significantly more stable with them, although I just broke the metal loop through which you thread the strap, probably from yanking on it too much. I think you could be OK with the Do-Wins if cost is an issue, though you'll almost certainly have to cut the straps.

Andrew Wilson
04-13-2009, 08:47 PM
I have pretty narrow feet and bought Do-Win Rogues from Rogue Fitness, they're perfect.

Jeff Hendrix
04-14-2009, 04:15 AM
Hmmm, I'm not sure the running shop guy knew what he was doing. I measured my foot width and looked up a sizing table just for fun and ended up right and a D width. The Do-wins sound more . . . do-able? . . . all of a sudden.

Thanks.