PDA

View Full Version : How much BF have you lost on your IF diet?

Phuong Wood
05-29-2009, 08:17 AM
yyy

Mike ODonnell
05-29-2009, 08:37 AM
Never been really overweight....just more "bloated and puffy" looking....so from my days of 210 in college....I'm now floating around a much leaner 185....less water and fat.

Brad Collins
05-29-2009, 08:50 AM
I'm down from 250 on March 1st of this year to between 226 and 230 depending on water retention and what not. I'm ttrying to get to 215 and so far IF has made my goal much easier than traditional diet methods. It has become a lifestyle rather than a diet.

Phil Chow
05-29-2009, 03:52 PM
Same as what Mike said... it's much easier to maintain muscle and lose the bf... i don't keep track of bf%, but after 9months of IF, I am bigger and leaner than I've ever been, and I was no noob when I started.

Willem Koster
05-30-2009, 11:31 PM
Everything you want is achievable with IF... It's just the amount of time and work (and/or suffering) you're willing to endure. IF in it self didn't do a whole much, it's just a structure in which other stuff (diet) is much easier to endure (well for me)

Personally I went from 18%(-ish) to 10% .. six pack was my goal and lo and behold, there it was :) (14-16 hour fasts, calories counted for the rest of the time, doing weights and some cardio (some of which in interval style)) And the best part, I felt like I could have stayed on that program for the rest of my life, but I wanted to put on some muscle mass so dieting stopped, but I did continue IF-ing just because I like it so much.

Mike ODonnell
06-01-2009, 06:01 AM
Stick to eating mostly healthy foods (aka Paleo).....take an intermittent fast here and there.....and then take a day off once in a longer while to just enjoy whatever you feel like eating.....make it a fun lifestyle change that you enjoy and gets results...then you will be lean for life!