PDA

View Full Version : Pink oly shoes

Michael Lynn
07-11-2009, 10:25 AM
I'm looking to pick up a pair of good quality oly shoes for my fiancée. Any suggestions for a pair in pink? Easier to find them then in the sea of blue and black that has surged into the gym.

Thank you,
-Mike

Joe Hart
07-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Pink? Really? Does she like pink? I think I would get punched by my wife if I bought her pink shoes. If she would really wear pink and you can't find any, you could get white and have them dyed pink by a cobbler.

I would make sure she is really going to like the pink shoes before you drop any money on them. I am just figuring this kind of stuff out after being married for 13 years.

Yuen Sohn
07-11-2009, 02:56 PM
Ristos come in pink. A teammate of mine just got these.

http://gwenweightlifting.blogspot.com/

Michael Lynn
07-11-2009, 07:32 PM
LoL, yeap, pink. My fiancee is the perfect balance of ass-kicking-tough and little-black-dress-feminine.

Yuen, those Ristos look very nice. Any idea what the price is?

Thanks,
-Mike

Dave Paton
07-11-2009, 11:38 PM
Risto shoes are $118 give or take. i saw that the pink shoes are sold out until August. must be popular.

Alan O'Donnell
07-12-2009, 01:59 PM
Mike, have you talked to Jen at CFB? Her pink oly shoes are pretty damn sweet imo.

Michael Lynn
07-13-2009, 08:54 AM
Mike, have you talked to Jen at CFB? Her pink oly shoes are pretty damn sweet imo.

Really? Jen's got a pair? Huh, wonder if she got them after I left, I'll have to shoot her a message.

Thanks for the tip Alan!
-Mike