PDA

View Full Version : My revelation !

george nesrallah
08-13-2009, 01:44 PM
My revelation? I read to damn much on the internet. Also, I seem to look for the most extreme things to shed fat. I have placed post after post between here and the Crossfit forum on how to eat for fat loss and I have come to the conclusion to STOP SWEATING IT! It seems if it isn't overly 'scientific' or 'extreme' then I don't judge it as worthwhile.

I am an idiot. I overcomplicate. Maybe if I would stick to something for more than 2freaking minutes I would be perfectly happy with my results. Thus I am doing Paleo from now on. With my emphasis on being healthy I should have been doing this from the start. However god forbid I use my brain for anything other than annoying all of you with my 10, 000000 questions when the answer is staring me right in the face.

Thank you to all for the information given. It is appreciated more than you ever know (and I'll still be asking questions because, well, I'm not that smart :). However before asking I will really analyze and look at whether I need to ask the questions or not.

Revelation? Yip. Common knowledge to 99.9% of the people out there (excluding me)? Yip.

Aaron Austin
08-14-2009, 05:41 AM
George, I can sympathize with you as it sounds like we share some common traits. One thing I read recently that stuck with me was this “Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good.” Accept progessing with "good" results rather than focusing on impossible "perfect" results and making no progress.

Aaron

Mike ODonnell
08-17-2009, 02:35 PM
My revelation? I read to damn much on the internet. .

At least you came to that revelation.....while many spend years knowing so much about everything....and no results in the process because they skip around so much.

Keep it simple.....do what works....get out and enjoy life!