PDA

View Full Version : Ron needs a new avatar

Mike ODonnell
02-01-2007, 06:35 AM
before he starts a mass panic

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16921137/

sad....but stupid stunt to say the least....this has nothing to do with fitness...just picking on Ron

Yuen Sohn
02-01-2007, 07:16 AM
Ron's avatar was actually the first thing I thought of when I saw the news yesterday :D

A friendly reminder when selecting a new avatar...
It should be animated and contain at least one (preferrably all) of the following:
-Firearms
-Explosions
-Ninjas
-Nudity
-A Monster Truck

Ron Nelson
02-01-2007, 08:29 AM
I've been "outed." No wonder Robb and Greg left for Portland. They saw my avatar and thought I was trying to blow up the message board.

Bugger!

I saw the story last night on Yahoo and immediately e-mailed my mentor, Dan Silver, who get me started on Aqua Teen. I could not believe; 1. the widespread panic and rush of elected officials to get their face on TV to show their public outrage at such a dangerous prank, and; 2. the fact that the Mooninites were put up at various locations A YEAR AGO.

Boston is a sad little place, isn't it. No wonder Matt Damon got out years ago.

They kicked Ben Affleck out.

My new avatar shall include a picture of Jesus wearing a Hooter's shirt at a monster truck rally smoking a Kool and drinking Bud Light giving out PS2's to all the recently converted.

No controversy there.

Ron Nelson
02-01-2007, 08:31 AM
Oh, and for MOD:

"I hope you can see this because I'm doing it as hard as I can."

Mike ODonnell
02-01-2007, 10:58 AM
Boston is a sad little place, isn't it. No wonder Matt Damon got out years ago.They kicked Ben Affleck out.

As a Ex-Masshole myself (grew up outside of Boston for the first 21 years of my life....wicked pissaa) anyways....Boston is so ultra conservative that will never change...probably the only place still in America the Catholic Church has more pull than the local govt....but yeah....they are all a little on edge after losing to the Colts 2 weeks ago.....so we are out for blood.

Although....make a device with batteries wrapped in tape and place it on support beams of mass transit...stupid thing to do.....like if someone draws a toy gun on police....I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be outraged if they got shot....just lack of common sense...and heck...we all need a little chlorine in the gene pool every now and then (bad...I know, but I don't really mean it...that much).

As for Matt Damon....we still love him.....Affleck we have asked to become a Yankees fan.