PDA

View Full Version : Performance Menu "Clarification" unnecessary...

Eddie Clark
09-29-2009, 04:35 PM
Poor Greg blasphemed CrossFit and offended those that worship all that is CrossFit. Thus he had to dedicate an entire article explaining that which should be very obvious to those that claim to be coaches of "elite fitness". But Greg showed independent thought and immediately fell from the good graces of the minions of CrossFit. I can see the flames from burning effigies of Greg on the horizon as I write this.

Now I have to wait another month for an article that I was very much looking forward to. Just another reason why I have to provide a caveat whenever I talk to someone about CrossFit. "Yes I really enjoy CrossFit, use it in my workout programming and I feel its an excellent training system BUT I am not a kool-aid drinker." Immediately the person I am talking to expression goes from one of "holy crap I am going to preached to" to one of relief.

Looking forward to the actual part 2 of that series.

P.S.
Funny there should be an article about competing in your first O-lift meet and an article from Ryan Kyle, of Sandusky Weightlifting, in the same issue. My first meet was the 2009 Ohio State Weightlifting Championships that Ryan hosted and ran.

Eddie Clark
09-29-2009, 04:41 PM
Then again his "clarification" article may be a trick Greg is using to get me to renew my subscription. Seeing as mine ran out this issue. Now I will have to renew in order to read the second article in that series.

Very crafty my friend, very crafty.

Kevin Perry
09-29-2009, 07:41 PM
I'm still waiting for Robb and Greg to bust out the Wolf Shirts in the store

Derek Simonds
09-30-2009, 06:13 AM
Speaking of wolf shirts....

How bout a Wolf in Wolf's clothing!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_t4oY2AFkthw/SsIz7MgoWdI/AAAAAAAAFGU/d8_DORLjZCA/s1600-h/vette.jpg

All original ad copy except possibly the third column.

Garrett Smith
09-30-2009, 07:00 AM
Imagine that. A coach able (willing?) to explain the "what" and "why" behind his programming.