View Full Version : What do you call these squat stands ?

Hugh Gilmore
12-07-2009, 01:55 PM
Hi Guys
I have just blown my savings on a pendlay bar and bumpers

Can anyone tell me how to make the "squat stands/racks" shown in the chinese lifters pic, (see link )
also are these squat racks what it the correct term,

i have seen wooden ones of these but cant find any homemade guides anywhere


thanks in advance guys

Joe Hart
12-07-2009, 02:35 PM
I think these might work for you.

They were built by Peter Peutz. He shows up on the forum once in a while. So he might be able to answer questions.


Good luck with them.

Hugh Gilmore
12-07-2009, 03:05 PM
answers my question

Grissim Connery
12-07-2009, 06:01 PM
those squat stands are pretty cool

a little too many steroid guys on that site though...