PDA

View Full Version : training wheels

kevin mckay
02-20-2007, 08:56 AM
At a recent family gathering people were shocked at my physical change and wanted to know what I did (I went from 212 to 175 in about a year). After trying to explain crossfit, paleo and IF to them their eyes glazed over and they started gibbering. So I setup a site that presents what I consider to be the most important info from the crossfit site and pm in a grossly oversimplified manner in the hopes of getting some that would normally go back to their normal routine to try a change.

http://www.simplefit.org/

Mike ODonnell
02-20-2007, 09:06 AM
I like it....simple....and to the point....you are going to put all those celebrity trainers, so called fitness magazines and fitness fad book sales out of business with this kind of truth.....a wanted man you may become.....getting people fit is not good for the economy....keeping them fat and buying new stuff to fail at time and time again is what keeps away terrorists.....wait, did I make that jump?? lol

Scott Kustes
02-20-2007, 11:21 AM
Good stuff. Bare bones is what most people need at the beginning. I have the problem of giving too much information which scares people away. I will probably be directing people to your site.

kevin mckay
02-20-2007, 11:57 AM
I think of it as a gentle kick in the ass :)

Dave Wilson
02-20-2007, 12:33 PM
Great stuff, I tend to over state as well, and just watch people's eye's glaze over while they start to day dream!

I will follow your lead and creat an easy to follow hand out for potential client's

Robb Wolf
02-20-2007, 12:49 PM
Kick ASS! good stuff Kevin, I like it.