PDA

View Full Version : The Mods are gone!! Partyyyy

Mike ODonnell
03-03-2007, 10:00 AM
I mean come on fellas....the Mods are gone for the weekend....we can cause some serious damage...and everyone is off playing tiddley wings.....

Ron....where's the keg?? $10 a cup...line at the door.

Ron Nelson
03-03-2007, 11:08 AM
We have three kegs: Two Guinness (one for MOD, one for everyone else), one "Mystery Beer" (guaranteed to not be light beer).

Don't forget the "I'm more Paleo than you" contest at 10:00. Winner gets a side of grass fed beef and a free-range chicken (must be shared with attendees during the "Burning Man" finale).

All attendees must shower before admittance.

Allison Barns
03-03-2007, 02:17 PM
We have three kegs: Two Guinness (one for MOD, one for everyone else), one "Mystery Beer" (guaranteed to not be light beer).

Don't forget the "I'm more Paleo than you" contest at 10:00. Winner gets a side of grass fed beef and a free-range chicken (must be shared with attendees during the "Burning Man" finale).

All attendees must shower before admittance.

So what's the criteria for "I'm more Paleo than you" contest?

Yael Grauer
03-03-2007, 02:32 PM
I'm not going to the party unless the UFC fights are on! Anybody got Robb's credit card for the pay-per-view bill?

Ron Nelson
03-04-2007, 10:23 PM
Fight is on.

More paleo contest is a combination talent/costume/eating contest featuring only food cavemen could eat. . .before they had fire.

Allison Barns
03-04-2007, 10:35 PM
Fight is on.

More paleo contest is a combination talent/costume/eating contest featuring only food cavemen could eat. . .before they had fire.

Oooh! Custome contest! Can't wait! ...Who gets to judge?

Mike ODonnell
03-05-2007, 08:57 AM
before they had fire.

So we are doing this in the dark and throwing rocks at eachother??

Ron Nelson
03-05-2007, 09:30 AM
So we are doing this in the dark and throwing rocks at eachother??

I thought that would add another dimension. Drinking, cursing, hurling rocks, injury.

I call that a party.

MOD and I will be judging the costumes. We are not above bribery.

Dave Van Skike
03-05-2007, 11:03 AM
I just want to get down with the "highschool bullshit" Greg is always warning people of off. Highschool was fine for me but I'd be game for another run at it.

Greg Everett
03-05-2007, 05:02 PM
I just want to get down with the "highschool bullshit" Greg is always warning people of off. Highschool was fine for me but I'd be game for another run at it.

to clarify, i'm not at all against the reckless casual sex with multiple partners, rampant drug abuse and complete disregard for authority--none of those things is bullshit in my rule book. you just can't talk too much shit.

Robb Wolf
03-05-2007, 08:10 PM
I'm fine with talking pretty mad shite...just keep it nice. tough to do, I know.

Yael...please return my credit card.

Ron Nelson
03-05-2007, 11:10 PM
Someone's busted.

Yael Grauer
03-05-2007, 11:29 PM
Yael...please return my credit card.

I think Mike has it!

Mike ODonnell
03-06-2007, 05:58 AM
I think Mike has it!

(Doing Homework in my clean room)....What?? I've been too busy on my book report....Check with Ron.....(covering new Plasma wall mount TV.....)

Ron Nelson
03-06-2007, 08:52 AM
(Doing Homework in my clean room)....What?? I've been too busy on my book report....Check with Ron.....(covering new Plasma wall mount TV.....)

Don't look at me, and yes, these kegs were here when you left.

Did you check with Everett?

Robb Wolf
03-06-2007, 05:47 PM
Don't look at me, and yes, these kegs were here when you left.

Did you check with Everett?
Which one? Both are shifty Olifting Baaaastards.

Greg Everett
03-06-2007, 08:37 PM
Which one? Both are shifty Olifting Baaaastards.

the white one.

Ron Nelson
03-06-2007, 10:37 PM
No, Chad Everett. The one who played a doctor on "Medical Center."

He has it.