PDA

View Full Version : Catalyst athletics webcam training

Pavel Moskalets
11-09-2011, 12:40 AM
Hi, guys!

Would You, please give me a link to the webcast of Cathletics training. I found it a few weeks ago but then reinstalled my OS and lost the link.
Thank You.

Greg Everett
11-09-2011, 10:00 AM
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/catalystathletics

We should be doing another one on a Saturday soon.

Pavel Moskalets
11-09-2011, 12:56 PM
Thank You, Greg!

Got interested in weightlifting, thanks to Catalyst Athletics website. Two weeks ago ordered your book and dvd from Amazon, now can't wait to learn those through.
You're doing a great job!
Best regards,
Pavel

Greg Everett
11-09-2011, 01:00 PM
Great, thanks. Good luck and take advantage of this forum for help with the lifts as you go.

Pavel Moskalets
11-19-2011, 01:39 PM
Hi again!

Is everything Ok with your webcam? I tried to watch your training today and last saturday, but when the time comes and I press "watch now", time and time again, it sends me to the video where the girl(Audra, I suppose is front squating) and on the platform next to her Steve is doing back squat. So I'm wondering is it a proplem with broadcast or me doing something wrong?

By the way, Greg last weekend finally received your book and dvd. They are great. I watched the dvd first, so as for it, it was much more informative and clarifying about technique and understanding what is actually happening during the lifts, than the local coach I visited a few weeks ago. As for the book, well I've only reached the snatch section, but looked through the rest. I must say it is comprehensive and very well written, You did a great job! I've read some reviews on Amazon, and there people were telling it's too techy, and should be written in more simple language. Though English isn't my native tongue I understand everything quite well, and there's nothing misleading in technical terms You've been using and in fact makes the book more sound. So once again, a great book! I'm very satisfied I've purchased it.
For now I'm planning to read the whole book first and then start one of the cycles described in it, probably Beginners or Technic development program.
Thank You!
Pavel

Greg Everett
11-21-2011, 09:26 AM
We still haven't done another webcast after the first two. Been too busy training and coaching to bother setting it up.

Glad you liked the DVD and hope the book is helpful too.