PDA

View Full Version : The real pyramid

Mike ODonnell
03-15-2007, 07:20 PM
I like this.....so I stole it from T-nation....

http://www.t-nation.com/img/photos/07-044-diet/image013.png

Steve Liberati
03-15-2007, 07:48 PM
good one, although I'd put sleep above supplements. Actually suprised T-Nation didn't have supplements as there #1 .

Jeff_Dale
03-15-2007, 07:59 PM
That's cool Mike. I'd agree with you Steve. Lifestyle is very vague though, maybe it's included there?

Mike ODonnell
03-15-2007, 08:30 PM
I believe lifestyle includes sleep, stress reduction, etc.....I am sure this is from a fitness/muscle/physique POV...and not health overall...but I like the simplicity and the importance of nutrition...More people need to get that.....Now more thinking...I'd probably switch lifestyle and training......for a version for general health.

Yeah...funny supplements least important...prob will get that guy fired from T-nation....

Allen Yeh
03-16-2007, 05:53 AM
Chris Shugart's (the author the article) definition of Lifestyle:

"Lifestyle is the trickiest category. What is "lifestyle" anyway? Sleep levels, stress levels, drug and alcohol use, and anything else that doesn't fall into the other categories. Lifestyle might even be the foundation of your pyramid if you're screwing it up badly enough. After all, how much progress are you going to make in the gym if you're a stressed-out OxyContin muncher who sleeps only four hours a night?"

Steve Shafley
03-16-2007, 06:25 AM
Shugart's a weasel.

Mike ODonnell
03-16-2007, 07:34 AM
Shugart's a weasel.

Now I don't feel bad about stealing the pyramid.....after all....isn't everything once it is on the internet public property? Plus it is probably just stolen from somewhere else. :D