PDA

View Full Version : summer blues

Yael Grauer
03-18-2007, 08:03 PM
So I have this problem every summer, which lasts about five months or so out here. I just don't like eating when it's really hot out. I have a really hard time getting myself to eat much of anything. I'm trying to remember what I've eaten over the past couple days and it's mostly been fruit and a little sushi. I think I could really live on nuts, berries and avocados all summer.

I try to make myself eat protein anyway...some chicken broth, hardboiled eggs and tuna stuck into salads, etc. but I'm worried that I'm still too carb/fat heavy and not enough protein. Any suggestions? Anyone else have this problem?

Steve Liberati
03-19-2007, 04:44 AM
I would listen to your body by eating foods only as desired. The summer is a good time to eat more fruit and light protein sources as nature intended. You can take advantage of a faster metabolism in the summer months and not sweat the risk of gaining any unwanted weight. Personally, I always look forward to this time as I get to eat a lot of fruit which is my favorite and somehow stay remarkably lean. Its such an awesome process in nature.

Yael Grauer
03-19-2007, 06:34 AM
I would listen to your body by eating foods only as desired. The summer is a good time to eat more fruit and light protein sources as nature intended. You can take advantage of a faster metabolism in the summer months and not sweat the risk of gaining any unwanted weight. Personally, I always look forward to this time as I get to eat a lot of fruit which is my favorite and somehow stay remarkably lean. Its such an awesome process in nature.

NOOOOOOoOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!! I worked so hard to gain it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Robb Wolf
03-19-2007, 07:22 PM
As Rickson said: "Flow Wid de Go".

kevin mckay
03-19-2007, 08:29 PM
Gracie?