PDA

View Full Version : Quick Introduction

Mark Bennett
03-29-2007, 07:23 AM
Hey, been lurking here for sometime(picking up on all the great information on the site), and thought i would finally say hello from the North East of England, and get a bit more involved :) .

Currently training BJJ/Thai Boxing supplemented with Crossfit/Ross Enamait workouts, also keen to get involved in Ginastica Natural or something similar. Diet is about 90% Paleo and I have just introduced IF of 15 hours, which I hope to extend. Oh yes I am 38 years of age :o .

Anyway, just like to say I think this site is top class, and I am looking forward to picking all your brains.

Thanks Mark

Allen Yeh
03-29-2007, 07:30 AM
Welcome!

Robb Wolf
03-29-2007, 08:24 AM
Hey Mark!
Welcome and please do keep us psoted on your training and intermittent fasting experiences.

Mike ODonnell
03-29-2007, 09:07 AM
and I am looking forward to picking all your brains.

Welcome Mark....although have to warn you...I killed many brain cells in college with the discovery of beer.....so be carefull which cells you pick...some may be duds.

Mark Bennett
03-30-2007, 06:35 AM
Many thanks for the welcomes people.

Robb, the IF thing as only been going about 2 weeks or so, but so far so good. Energy and alertness etc is up and a general good feeling over all. Extended to 16 hours today for the first time without any problems. Surprised at how easy the transition has been.

Mike, totally understand, we from the North East of England love our beer:p

Mark

James Evans
03-30-2007, 06:59 AM
Mark,

let's be honest. We from the whole UK love our beer. And our spirits. And our wine. And our alcopops.

Mark Bennett
03-30-2007, 01:23 PM
James,

Very true, very true lol, seems to be something us Brits excel at.:D