PDA

View Full Version : Interesting series of photos

Steve Shafley
04-02-2007, 01:41 PM
4 years of persistant training....anyone what to guess what happened in 12/05?

http://static.iftk.com.br/mt/2007/03/4_years_of_persistent_training.html

Rick Deckart
04-02-2007, 01:54 PM
Supplements? Sort of...

R. Alan Hester
04-02-2007, 01:58 PM

He stopped taking equipoise and switched to a D-Ball/HGH stack?

Alan

Steve Liberati
04-02-2007, 01:58 PM
Cell-tech baby!

Ha...actually looks more like a cycle of gh and test. The growth belly and bloat are the obvious giveaways.

6/06 "no pic" as he was recovering from gyno surgery...lol

Dave Van Skike
04-02-2007, 02:04 PM

He started eating.

Steve Shafley
04-02-2007, 02:04 PM
He gets impressively lean, first though, too.

That's John Stone, apparently he has a website up.

Steve Liberati
04-02-2007, 02:11 PM
Classic bait and switch move....get they're attention then direct them to another site. Internet marketing at its finest. Gotta love it.

Mike ODonnell
04-02-2007, 04:29 PM
anyone what to guess what happened in 12/05?[/url]

He bought photoshop......

I'm guessing the "on vacation" month 6/05 was to Mexico to find a pharmacy?

Derek Simonds
04-02-2007, 05:00 PM
The only thing I know for a fact is that is some serious commitment to take a picture the first day of every month for 4 years.

I have a hard time staying committed to a workout program for 30 days. It is obvious that whatever he found worked for him :rolleyes:

Steven Low
04-02-2007, 05:52 PM
lol, I've had more development than that in my upper body from about 1.5 years of rings.

Steve Shafley
04-02-2007, 06:13 PM
It does illustrate a level of commitment.

James Evans
04-03-2007, 02:30 AM
I saw this a couple of years ago. He's...a lot bigger now. And not in a good way.

Reminds of a Charles Addams cartoon when this kid makes a Jekyll and Hyde style drink with his junior chemistry set and his head triples in size.

www.johnstonefitness.com/

Not sure if the link is working at present.

Commitment in an extreme Body for Life type experiment way but I find him creepy.

Pierre Auge
04-03-2007, 04:14 AM
I love how the guy's back shows a significant preponderance for doing lat pull-downs and bench press while very little heavy pulling. He's got no traps to speak of! He is giving himself a kyphosis as a result. The guy will have a nice hunch back by the time he is in his sixties if he doesn't switch something up pretty soon!

His leg development is also indicative of plenty of leg extensions and leg presses.

James Evans
04-03-2007, 06:57 AM
Well look at it this way, the lat pull downs and the leg presses and the tricep kick backs and all keep him away from the sewing machine and that suit made out human skin that he'd been working on.

Troy Archie
04-03-2007, 07:30 AM
This guys been around on the net for a while. He used to take pictures of himself on a daily basis and put them into a slideshow showing his progress, it was pretty cool. I was going to do something like that after I came home from travelling but never got around to it.

Mike ODonnell
04-03-2007, 07:52 AM
"PLEASE NOTE: There are no food logs from August 15, 2005 - December 31, 2006. This is because I was working with SwoleCat. As per his confidentiality agreement, I was not allowed to disclose my food intake while on his programs."

Interesting.......

Russell Greene
04-03-2007, 08:05 AM
Why the hate?

James Evans
04-03-2007, 08:22 AM
I realise that perhaps I went too far.

I retract my suggestion that he might be a serial killer.

It was cruel, without proof and utterly uncalled for.

I still think that seeing that same smile, month after a month, is creepy. Except in the months when he doesn't smile. That's even creepier.

Robb Wolf
04-03-2007, 10:07 AM
Well look at it this way, the lat pull downs and the leg presses and the tricep kick backs and all keep him away from the sewing machine and that suit made out human skin that he'd been working on.

The gym computer monitor is now a nice shade of espresso brown...Thanks James.

The guy looked pretty good back in the early "03 photos...he should get back to his roots.

Mike ODonnell
04-03-2007, 10:08 AM
No hate...I just never trust anyone...all the props to him if he really did it naturally....but I have my doubts as I see plenty of people day in and out taking something and say that they are not using drugs....in fact just say you are and I will be fine with it....but don't sell the hype to someone that it was natural when you took a GH stack and some other stuff.....just be honest....I could care less what he took if anything....it's just the ongoing deception that I dislike....reveal everything, or nothing....that whole "mystery" year is where I question it....because that is where he looks like he ballooned up....so come clean....again I dont care what he took, just be honest to people who want believe it is possible....

PS. He did get pretty ripped.....I bet he was healthier back then....