PDA

View Full Version : Stumptuous.com

James Evans
04-04-2007, 04:30 AM
I think Krista rocks. Loads of excellent info for women and without a doubt a lot for men too.

If you've never looked at this site I can't recommend it enough and she digs PM.

http://www.stumptuous.com/cms/stumptuousblog.php

Go on Robb, ask her to write something for you.

Allen Yeh
04-04-2007, 05:04 AM
Really cool site, have had it bookmarked for a while I just don't think to check back there often enough.

Steve Shafley
04-04-2007, 05:33 AM
Yes, I know Krista from way back before the oughts, from The_Strength_List.

I haven't dropped her a line in a few years though. Always a quality site.

Robb Wolf
04-04-2007, 12:21 PM
I pestered her for a piece (for the PM of course)...I'll have to do it again.

Dave Van Skike
04-04-2007, 01:45 PM
I pestered her for a piece (for the PM of course)...I'll have to do it again.

I send a ton of folks (especially bi/tri guys) to her site for advice on form. She's a braniac. I have a minor crush.

Robb Wolf
04-06-2007, 06:40 AM
Looks like we should have an interview with Mistress Krista sometime soon!

Brian Sullivan
05-04-2007, 09:44 PM
Robb - Thanks for the interview with Mistress Kritsa available now on the front page of the PM or HERE (http://www.performancemenu.com/shorties/index.php?show=shorty&shortyID=26). David Van Skike - you're not alone. Krista is hot (and smart too :) ).

Pierre Auge
05-05-2007, 05:45 AM
I should look her up she's not so far away!

Robb Wolf
05-05-2007, 09:01 AM
Krista is freaking awesome. super funny and really has an awesome perspective on all this.

Derek Simonds
05-05-2007, 10:07 AM
I should look her up she's not so far away!

Pierre you really shouldn't threaten someone like that over the intraweb :D

I have to agree great website, seems like a really cool person and I definitely recommend her website to a ton of people.

Pierre Auge
05-05-2007, 08:43 PM
Hehehe well Steve Shafley wasn't too threatened by me she should be fine! :)

Steve Shafley
05-06-2007, 06:07 AM
Why would I be? I mean, I could have been walking into some kind of ambush, been brainwashed and indoctrinated, then turned loose as a XF mole! You and EC could have slipped some mind-numbing drugs into my pizza and beer.

Allen Yeh
05-07-2007, 04:26 AM
Robb - Thanks for the interview with Mistress Kritsa available now on the front page of the PM or HERE (http://www.performancemenu.com/shorties/index.php?show=shorty&shortyID=26). David Van Skike - you're not alone. Krista is hot (and smart too :) ).

Very cool interview.

Pierre Auge
05-07-2007, 04:33 AM
Why would I be? I mean, I could have been walking into some kind of ambush, been brainwashed and indoctrinated, then turned loose as a XF mole! You and EC could have slipped some mind-numbing drugs into my pizza and beer.

Who says we didn't? Maybe you just remember what we want you to remember!

Steve Shafley
05-07-2007, 05:38 AM
damn you!

what the hell am I going to do with these rings and this damned concept II?

Eva Claire Synkowski
05-07-2007, 07:09 AM
what the hell am I going to do with these rings and this damned concept II?

ok - thats funny. shaf's next vblog will be fight gone bad.

and yes, stumptuous.com rocks - ive only been clued relatively recently on that one. good stuff.

Steve Shafley
05-07-2007, 07:23 AM
To be honest, I'd like to add both rings and concept II to my gym.

Rowing, in general, is an outstanding accompaniment to stuff like powerlifting training.

Derek Simonds
05-07-2007, 01:43 PM
I bought a C2 and love it. I try to work it in when it makes sense. My wife uses it at least three times a week. I had no idea how much I would like my rings they are an essential part of my home gym. My kids absolutely love the rings and whenever we go out into the gym that is the first thing they hit.

Keep working him Pierre and Eva he needs the C2 and the rings.