PDA

View Full Version : How to become a smarty pants

Neal Winkler
04-12-2007, 01:36 PM
Ok, so let's say that I wanted to be an exercise and nutrition genius like Robb or Greg. What would I have to do?

I bet they get lot's of chicks and stuff too!

Steve Liberati
04-12-2007, 02:17 PM
high doses of fish oil!

Greg Everett
04-12-2007, 02:31 PM
well, i can't speak for robb and his methods, but mine are quite simple: surround myself with smarty pantses, speak when i have something intelligent to say and keep my mouth shut when i don't. that makes me appear much smarter than i actually am.

seriously... the surrounding yourself with the right people part is key. i think that''s the best way to learn. best thing i did is hook up with john frankl -> robb and nicki -> tons of other people.

also try to set aside time every day to read, watch, poke around online, etc. as much as you can. this is so much easier now with online access to so many good resources, but don't forget to search out books as well.

Mike ODonnell
04-12-2007, 02:52 PM
cancel your social life.....

but seriously...Greg hit the nail on the head...even in business...surround yourself with people way more successful than you...Rule #1....it all rubs off on you.....#2 write an E-book......why? No idea....but makes people instant experts on the internet..... ;)