PDA

View Full Version : Don't make me go all Charlton Heston on you people...

Danny John
05-03-2007, 12:29 PM
I just saw this:

"Developing: The Performance Menu stock plummeting. In great danger of losing a Dan John!"

Dare I say it:

"You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!"

This site simply can't afford to lose that Dan John. I'm sorry, it had to be said.

Pierre Auge
05-03-2007, 12:32 PM
I thought we had more then enough Dan John's to go around but this might be a serious problem indeed.

I'm going to go get an americano and mull over a possible solution.

Robert Allison
05-03-2007, 12:48 PM
"You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!"

Nice... first The Big Lebowski and now Planet of the Apes. If you can just work in an Apocalypse Now reference, you'll have the trifecta. ;)

Also, at least you didn't call us "damn dirty apes."

Steve Shafley
05-03-2007, 12:55 PM
Since I mentioned my LiftStrong piece, I used a line from "Big Trouble in Little China".

"Great. A Six Demon bag."

Dave Van Skike
05-03-2007, 01:00 PM
Are you and assasin Mr. Walsh?

I'm a soldier.

You're neither.... You're errand boy... Sent by grocery clerks...to collect a bill.

Ron Nelson
05-03-2007, 01:01 PM
Just for Dan:

"Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you . . . say. . .YES!"

Why would we be in danger of losing Dan? Something I'm not aware of?

You damned dirty apes.

Robb Wolf
05-03-2007, 01:49 PM
I'm comfortable with the ape moniker.

Dave Van Skike
05-03-2007, 02:52 PM
apropos of nothing but apes and fact I have freak-show long arms...

postiveapeindex.blogspot.com

My new fave blog to satisfy my latent rockabilly. Like most good things, not work safe...not safe generally

But... if you are Sufficiently Metal and a motorhead he's got the good shit. His commercial site is a little more well known and less safe..

http://www.coopstuff.com/

I know that a "Dan John" is good rating... but what's a Gary John worth? I'd say based on the speed of Gary's exedous form other unnamed BB's it's gotta be worth sumpin.

Gary John
05-03-2007, 05:19 PM
I kind of feel responsible for the whole thing. Since I started posting, the whole place has gone straight downhill. Dan is my sainted brother, with all the knowledge and athletic gifts. I'm just a bitter old man, slapped around by life, hanging on to what is left of my last stranglehold on reality.

Do got some power, cuz the photo done vanished.