PDA

View Full Version : A win for the good guys

Mike ODonnell
05-13-2007, 08:25 PM
about time one went the way of the consumer....

http://www.reuters.com/article/healthNews/idUSN1122510820070512

Greg Everett
05-13-2007, 09:10 PM
decent step, but they're being whackers and still letting them claim 'weight maintenance'... i can maintain my weight with nothing but donuts, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Yael Grauer
05-13-2007, 10:48 PM
decent step, but they're being whackers and still letting them claim 'weight maintenance'... i can maintain my weight with nothing but donuts, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea.

I thought that was your secret!

And none of us wanna hear about the whackers. Jesus.

Allen Yeh
05-14-2007, 05:31 AM
Call me cynical but when I saw "Physicians for Responsible Medicine" I automatically wondered who is behind the curtains of that organization, such as...the orange juice industry, or something like that.

Ron Nelson
05-14-2007, 08:25 AM
In other news, the price of milk is expected to steadily go up in the next few months. Really.

Makes me kind of glad my family has cut our milk consumption to about half of what it was a couple of years ago. My son is allergic, my youngest daughter is lactose intollerant, my middle daughter just doesn't drink it anymore, and I have been limiting milk since I went "Atkins" three years ago.

Just need to get the wife on board.

Garrett Smith
05-14-2007, 11:31 AM
PRM is a group dedicated to offering the "vegan" dogma, just in case modern medicine wasn't making people sick enough...