Catalyst Athletics Forums

Catalyst Athletics Forums (http://www.catalystathletics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Supplements (http://www.catalystathletics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Mdplussstore (http://www.catalystathletics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1849)

sarena kopciel 12-03-2007 06:13 PM

Mdplussstore

Has anyone ever used products from this site:
www.mdplusstore.com

A practitioner I use and trust has recommended to me to get their GH Boost and Lipoflush products. I am very trustworthy but am leary for some reason this time around.

I train hard and eat superclean but still struggle to lose a little bf. In addition, I have been having too many issues with my shoulder lately which is beginning to get to me.:mad:

Thoughts please.

sarena kopciel 12-04-2007 03:47 AM

I guess no one knows this place??:confused:

Garrett Smith 12-04-2007 04:40 AM

Sarena,
I have not used that place at all.

If you can make it down here soon, we can do plenty of laser to your shoulder and get that back in shape quickly!

sarena kopciel 12-04-2007 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garrett Smith (Post 22832)
Sarena,
I have not used that place at all.

If you can make it down here soon, we can do plenty of laser to your shoulder and get that back in shape quickly!

Thanx for the response. My PT actually does use laser treatment and did a ton yesterday along with ART, cupping and Guasha! Needless to say my back looks like a nasty road map or that I was someone's punching bag!! It doesnt hurt though but definitely got weird looks at school today with a little cut out T on! I actually changed into my spare T to avoid being a topic of conversation/question!

Any thoughts on those supplements though please? Trying to work something out to come visit!

Garrett Smith 12-04-2007 04:35 PM

Are you doing any scapular retraction exercises?

sarena kopciel 12-04-2007 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garrett Smith (Post 22859)
Are you doing any scapular retraction exercises?

He showed me something yesterday but said to wait a few days to allow the healing from treatment to start. Cxld my Olifting session last night, just taught tday. Am gonna try to lift Wed am!

What do you suggest Dr. G? The prob is not necc. scapular though. It seems there is some compression between C5-C6 and C6-C7. I was feeling tingling down my arm and tightness along the tricep and espec when externally rotating arm!

What would you suggest, sight unseen?

Garrett Smith 12-05-2007 09:33 AM

Joint mobility for the neck and thoracic spine, concentrating on the lower neck and upper thoracic. Do you know any Z-Health or have access to their R-Phase DVD?

sarena kopciel 12-05-2007 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garrett Smith (Post 22890)
Joint mobility for the neck and thoracic spine, concentrating on the lower neck and upper thoracic. Do you know any Z-Health or have access to their R-Phase DVD?

What a shame cause Dr. Cobbs was just in NYC this past weekend and my CF coach thought I should see him but I am a bit stretched now!

Garrett Smith 12-05-2007 04:55 PM

The R-Phase DVD may be within your price reach, or you could just borrow it from someone...

If you can't find anybody to loan you one, ask me real nice and I might just loan you mine...

sarena kopciel 12-05-2007 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garrett Smith (Post 22923)
The R-Phase DVD may be within your price reach, or you could just borrow it from someone...

If you can't find anybody to loan you one, ask me real nice and I might just loan you mine...

You're so funny..asking nicely....:) Pretty please with an organic raw cherry on top! I will even bake something paleo and send it out to Tuscon!!