Paleo Recipe Search Engine
FYI I was playing around with custom google search engines and created a recipe search that indexes some of my favorite paleo recipes sites. One of those things that I might as well share since I put the time into it and I'll keep updating it as I come across more sites..
Paleo Recipes Search Engine
Not sure if it tells non-admin users which sites are included, but you can get a pretty good idea by looking at the results.
I threw that one up with a few others I worked on at:
Very Nice, thanks for sharing!
If you don't mind I added this to my new blog, which is the adventure with my orchard.
Go for it. I'll try to keep improving it.
Thanks again for this!
Awesome, glad to hear.
I added this site to it last night:
Linda's Low Carb Recipes
I dunno where that ones been hiding but her free collection is huge!
This is so awesome! I can't wait until I'm off the Velocity Diet to try it!
I realize I am bumping this thread up from 8 months ago.. but I just wanted to say, this beats every bookmarked tab in my favorites. You have seriously got me excited about cooking again!
Thank you, Greg!
I found a great recipe for Thai Chicken Soup. Here it is if anyone is interested:
Thai Chicken Soup
1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
3 shallots, chopped
8 sprigs cilantro, chopped
4 cups chicken stock
28 ounces coconut milk
1 tablespoon agave
½ pound crimini mushrooms
1 head broccoli
1 pound chicken breasts skinless-boneless, halved lengthwise, sliced on bias, cut into 1/8 inch thick pieces
3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 teaspoons Thai red curry paste
3 tablespoons fish sauce
1. Warm oil in a large saucepan over medium heat
2. Add shallots and cilantro, stirring frequently until softened --2 to 5 minutes
3. Stir in stock, coconut milk and agave and bring to a simmer
4. Pour broth through a fine mesh strainer and discard solids (shallot and cilantro)
5. Return broth to saucepan
6. Reduce heat to medium , add mushrooms and broccoli and cook until tender --2 to 3 minutes
7. Add chicken and cook, stirring constantly, until no longer pink --1 to 3 minutes
8. Combine lime juice, curry paste and fish sauce in a small bowl then stir into soup
9. Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with cilantro, chilies and scallions
10. Serve with wedges of lime
The recipe says it is gluten free and from here:
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:55 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.