Brutal Recess Clinic in Minneapolis
Tuesday, May 31 ∑ 1:00pm - 3:45pm at the Athlete Lab (3225 Country Drive, Little Canada, MN)
An awesome 2.5-hour clinic with Bodytribe instructors Chip Conrad and Tyler Welch -- chock full of new and old information about movement, strength and play.
* foundational movements to establish range of motion and release tension patterns
* how to stand: balance and movement playtime that works great as a warm up or even within a workout
* how to sit: bodyweight squats and variations for strength and mobility, as well as tension assessment.
* how to crawl: the importance of planks, pushup and animal movements
* creative bodyweight and kettlebell workouts
* intensity doesnít mean volume. The better > more concept.
* practice makes permanent: what are you practicing
* Change directions, change the world: letís show your body some new ways to go.
This will be a fun and informative clinic with lectures and hands-on lifting and movement. BE THERE!
$40 at the door.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:19 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 3
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.