Random KB round up
Some stuff that may be of interest to any enthusiasts:
1. Andrew Read on the Delorme method:
I would suggest you work of 80% of your 5RM or this can be unpleasant.
2. A good follow up for the Swings portion of part one is:
3. A complex targeting hypertrophy from Read
4. A little KB version of Ethan Reeves' Wrestler's Combo from Gym Jones:
5. Finally an old one from Matt Wiggins:
I've busted up my left hand after a bike fall and can't easily rack or press a barbell at the moment. Double KB clean & presses worked well for this. Follow up with 2-3 leg blasters.
Double kb moves have really captured my imagination in recent months having previously only really done one arm stuff. The 4 ideas above just clarify to me how effective simple stuff can be.
Thanks! Looks like some good stuff. I've been getting into kettlebells more the last couple of months and look forward to trying some of these.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:57 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 3
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.