I Do Pullups
The old log needed to die. It was a twisted maze of goals, mostly failed, that had nothing to do with each other in most cases.
I'm doing more bodyweight stuff out of convenience and the lack of joint pounding involved compared to other stuff.
I've wanted to do a TSC for a while, but I kept getting hurt doing stupid things. I'll need to get a KB again at some point I guess, and continue to work the hips into balance, so while I'm working on that... I'll do a ton of pullups. Chin ups too. All types really.
I did 50 chins yesterday and 50 ring dips + glute stuff and ab work.
4 x 1/2/3 ladders of pull ups and Ring dips to get the blood flowing
Ring Flyes 3 x 8
Pull ups x 10
Chins x 10
Close grip (Pinkies touching) x 10
Chins x 5 w/ a 2 count squeeze at top
V- Up Progressions for some reps that I forgot to count
- Felt pretty good.
- Realized that I probably have been cheating a bit on a true v-up on the ground, so I'm working a bit of a progression and trying to be strict.
- Ankle tweaked a touch, almost back to normal, but I figured hanging upside down on lever work, should I lose it, isn't the best idea. In the next week or so I'll incorporate the lever progressions and handstand stuff.
- Handstand work needs to be adjusted a little to keep wrists healthy, so we'll see on that.
Hey this has that new log smell to it... Glad to see you starting fresh.
So muscle up with some protein... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTK31lhoA1Y
I'm liking this program.
Depending on what happens with handstand progression, I may do the Defranco shoulder killer thing a day or two a week to cap off the delts and look hella anabolic.
Working a lot of one leg deadlifts during the day for the right side.
I'm about to do 3 x 5 with one set each of pull ups, pinky touching chins, wide grip chins and skipping the regular because I want to move a touch but don't have a plan.
Mark it down.
West sacto Khmer rap. Damn.
Can't remember, but a lot of chins I think and some ring flyes or pushups?
5 Giant Sets (3 sets for left leg on skater squats)
A) Chins x 10
B) Ring 90 degree Flyes x 6
C) BW Skater Squats x 6/side
Abz til shredded
- Getting a little better. Ankle feeling better but not to where I feel like loading a deadlift on the lower extremities yet.
- I've toyed with an idea of keeping a quiver of workouts to go to that can be mashed together at times. Something like a weight training (full body) workout, and then 2 or 3 bodyweight workouts that can stand alone, or kind of swap things in and out depending on how I am feeling or if there is a skill or an exercise that's not quite working.
- It's more or less what I've been doing, but I guess I would just formally acknowledge it.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:25 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 3
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.