Thread: wrist pain
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 09:56 AM   #8
Michael Young

Good morning all,

Just a follow up, Colin, I went to my chiro, I never thought about seeing him for wrist pain. He did some drop therapy and laser treatment (I'm not sure how I feel about the ladder). He seems to think it can be corrected with just a couple of follow ups. The good thing, he didn't say to lay off, just go a little lighter and continue to wrap during the lifts, he also said to cool wrap it at night for 15 min. He said to continue with the self treatment I have been doing (so thank you all for the suggestions).

Greg, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this video, but you asked if I changed anything to have caused the pain. These are some lifts from Week 3 Day 1 of the program i mentioned earlier. It's how I've been performing the snatch for a while now. Not to say that its correct, just saying, so if you could take a look?

I included the snatch pulls and front squats as I've never been sure I’m doing the pulls well enough to get the full carryover in the SN, and the FS seems to look ok, but feels like I’m too far forward. Can you see any thing that could be the culprit, or have have suggestions on the lifts?

Thank you,
M

Michael Young is offline   Reply With Quote