80 x 2 x 3
85 x 2 x 2
90 x 1
95 x 1
100 x 1
105 x 1
110 x 2 x 1
115 x 1 PR

These showed me a lot of these that I feel I need to fix on my snatches. First, on the catch of my snatch, I need to turn my wrists over more and catch the bar more in the palm of my hand. I put it more in the palm of my hand on these today and it made the overhead position much more stable, as well as put the bar slightly farther backward which led to a better ohs position. I also realized that, while looking up on front squats and cleans leads to a better position, looking up during my snatches does not, so I will continue to look straight forward. I also need to work on my speed under the bar on these because I should be able to snatch balance more than my snatch, right?

Also, I did so many warm up sets because I was waiting for the platform and rack to open up, since my gym only as one...

B1. ankle mob
B2. pistol switchs - 20# x 2 x 10 sec each leg

C1. knee series

This time I was able to do the cross-leg squats without hand assistance, but I did have to rock a little to start the movement, and I need a little more control on the negatives.

D1. super squat hip sequence

_________

pm - EQ2

joints
wrist stretches
straddle
sticks

A1. back body line drill - 3 x 15 sec
A2. weighted shoulder opener - 15# x 3 x 30 sec

I stumbled onto this today while googling handstand stuff, and put some of their drills in place today. The first was that, during the back body line drill, you keep the backs of your hands pressed firmly into the ground. This made a hollow position much harder to hold, which is why I went back down in time for each rep.

B1. HS body line wall drill - 3 x 30 sec
B2. half straddle downs - 3 x 6

Used another variation from the handbalancing thing I found today, where, in the HS body line wall drill, you put your forehead against the wall. I think this actually messed up my body line, but that might be because my shoulders are still a little tight and once they open up more it will improve. Also, on the straddle downs, I was only a couple inches from touching my butt to the ground on a couple reps, so hopefully soon I'll be doing full straddle ups.

C1. gatherings - piked x 10, 8, 6 w. 10 sec hold on last rep

These were frustrating today, as I tried to make my headstand body line resemble my handstand body line, but this resulting in a droopy, slightly piked at the hip position, and I lost balance out of it a couple times on the first set. I did the second and third sets like normal, but this is something I will have to play wiht

D1. wrist conditioning

E1. shoulders
Hunter Laing is offline   Reply With Quote