Bw5h9
Cort3

am - BASd

Joints
Wrist stretches
Scaps

A1. False grip body rows / 30x1 - 6, 6, 6, 6,
A2. Ring dips / 30x1 - 6, 6, 6, 6

Moved my feet up onto a box that is about he same height as the rings, and added tempo to Hou movements today, which made them both harder. On the rows, my false grip held pretty strong until the last couple reps of the last set when my left hand started slipping a little. Dips were also harder today than they were last BAS session, but again I'm attributing that to advancing on my pull movement. I might be spending a couple sessions on these body rows to get 10x6, but hopefully I'll reach it in the next two weeks so I can start working fg pull-ups at the start of my muscle up cycle.

B1. Seated db ext rot - 5# x 2 x 10

These were meh today. I think it might be time to increase weight

C1. Wrist conditioning

________

pm - OLY

joints
squat mob
ankles
AM fem/bar
lots of sn balances and ohs

A1. work to arm hang snatch (above knees)
75 x 2 x 3
85 x 3
90 x 3
95 x 3
100 x 2+f
100 x 3
105 x 2+f
105 x 3 PR-5#

Today was a pretty shitty workout, despite the PR. After warming up, I had to wait probably 30 or 40 minutes for some guy doing box squats on the platform. He did work up to 495# for 5, so I couldn't be too pissed, but he was waiting like 10 minutes between every set, so I just did a bunch of snatch drops and ohs's until he was done. My form on these snatches was shit because, while I was waiting for the platform, my phone died so I had no video to analyze my form after each set, resulting in pretty inconsistent form from set to set and even from rep to rep.

I guess I'm just feeling shitty about today because I feel like, if I had gotten to the gym at my regular time and didn't have to wait fucking 45 minutes after I warmed up to actually start lifting and had my camera so I could correct my faults, I could have crushed 105 and had 110 or maybe 115, because some reps were just flying up, only to have the next rep in the set swing out way forward.

B1. 3x3 hang snatch (above knee) @ 90%
95 x 3 x 3

These were meh...not great but not terrible.

C1. 4x5 hi hang snatch hi pull @ 85% of max snatch
115 x 4 x 5

Strapped up for these. Was also pretty inconsistent on these too, as some reps were flying up to my chin and others I had to dip to get to my chest. I don't really know what was up today but it sucked.

D1. ankle mob
D2. pistol switch - 15# x 3 x 10 sec each leg

Left leg felt stronger than right leg on these today, which is different. Also I need to not forget to do ankle rocks in the ankle mob next time.

E1. knee series

F1. super squat hip sequence
Hunter Laing is offline   Reply With Quote